- The topic of this thread is Q&A. I will answer as many non-rhetorical, selling specific questions as possible.
- Please take care to compose your question in a way that is concise.
- Please limit the content of this thread, to the extent possible, to only questions. Conversations or longer dialogs between posters should be moved to a separate thread.
- Check the past posts and responses to see if your question has already been asked and answered. Feel free to re-ask it if you believe I didn't provide an inital adequate response but in the interest of space for all (and time), I won't be able to respond to repeat questions (I will refer the poster back to my intial answer by post number).
- It's perfectly ok to provide a lead up to a question and to include your opinions as well. However, posts that are mostly editorial or commentary in nature should be posted as their own separate thread.
- How to tell when a response session has started: I will visit this thread as often as time allows, ideally, once a day. For now, I cannot promise an actual time. When I visit the thread, I will post a quick "hello, I'm back" post and state how much time I will have for that visit. I will then check all the posts subsequent to my last post and collect and respond to them in one single (sometimes long) post. If time allows, I will repeat this process within that same visit. NOTE: this means that the time from my "hello I'm back" post to the first post of answers can take as long as 30 minutes or even an hour! I'm a pretty fast typist (not a pretty, fast typist btw) but it takes time to read, compile, write responses and format them all. Thank you for your patience.
- How to tell when a response session has ended: When I am about to leave the thread, I will post, either separately or at the end of an answer post, that I am now leaving the thread. I will also give some idea of when I will be able to return.
- My responses will contain either a complete or partial quote of the actual question. I will also include the posters ID and the number of the post. My responses will always be in blue font.
- If you have a personal account issue or if you prefer not to post a question here, feel free to email questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org using your regular email (not My Messages!) Let me know in the body of the email if you want your question and my response posted on the forum in this thread.
- Questions from the other thread:
/ forums. ebay. com/ db2/ thread. jspa? threadID= 510061991&start= 880 Please do not post any more questions specifically for me in the above thread. In my next session, I will respond to any questions (as appropriate) left in the above thread since my last visit, in this new Ask Griff thread.
Griff _________________ eBay