cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxine

I'm worried about Maxine. Her last email to me was a few weeks ago and she said she was on a 25' tether to help her breathe. No answer to a few emails I've sent. Have any of you regulars heard from her? Fingers crossed that she is OK.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Maxine

Just checked and looks like nothing has been posted since end of January??

As you, I certainly hope everything is okay, thanks for starting this thread, hope someone knows how she is.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

maxine*j @mentioned you in 
Re: What is this? (Koi fish door knocker)
‎01-21-2024 09:06 AM
maxine*j @mentioned you in 
Re: What is this? (Koi fish door knocker)

-----------It’s true that I haven’t seen her for a long time. I hope she is safe.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

I just sent her a message that she is missed and asking how she is.  I hope one of us hears from her.   I'm worried as well.  

Rita

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

Missing you Maxine

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

Is there any news on Maxine? Im not a regular here, but am friends with her.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

No, I haven't heard from her either. I reached out as well. I believe that she would have responded to someone, if she was able to, so unfortunately, she may not be able to access her computer at the moment.

Really hoping that she gets better and is able to come back.

@maxine*j, wishing you all the best.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

Thanks..me too.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

I have not had a reply to my message to her 😔

Rita

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

Over the years Maxine has helped thousands of boardies with her steadfast research skills and she is probably just tired and taking a well-deserved rest and will be back on her terms, not ours.

About 5 years ago I had a massive heart attack and infection, and as fascinating as you all are with your questions and answers, I could have cared less to make sure I answered what was on the table when I took some time off to regroup. Sure enough, regular emails from Maxine gave me a reason to keep going and come back when I was better. I'm sure that is what is in play here now.  I look forward to her return.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

Yes, don't allow any negative thoughts. Keep positive. Pray. Pray more.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

Count me in too, I hope she is OK. I'm usually not on this board alot so lace @lacemaker3 please pm me if you hear anything, thanks.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

Just tagging on to say I have a lot of respect for @maxine*j and hope she's doing alright. Take care of yourself, Maxine!

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Maxine

If you read the boards with any regularity you can't help but notice that Maxine hasn't been posting. I was  wondering about her even before I saw this thread.  Maxine is always so insightful and just a wealth of knowledge & information.  I always enjoy reading her posts...

@Maxine, you are missed, sending good thoughts your way!   Hope we will hear from you soon.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply