cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account review payouts being held

I am an eBay member seller and buyer for 24 years. My account is above standard.  No claims. No negative feedbacks. eBay is holding my payouts. Almost $300.00 now. It says my account in under review.  Ebay said it’s a periodic review.  
Has this happened to anyone else and how do I get my funds released ?  I’ve called eBay. Talked to a supervisor. Did a live chat. All a waste of time. 
Thank  you. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, the recently pased INFORM Consumers Act requires an annual verification of your account information. Normally the funds will be released by 14 days.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yup I haven't recieved a payout since Feb 22 and I've just realized this today while checking

my bank statement. I've been selling here for years and am a top rated seller. Do you have the

number I can call? I tried the automated crap but I just want to talk to a real person. My Lord

has Ebay's quality gone down over the years. I noticed Ebay is still taking their fees out my my

checking but has put anything in it in months despite me sell quite a bit of stuff the last few months.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ebay scam - they are now holding our money for the float interest. It always takes 5 days and you never receive any feedback why you are being singled out. SCAM - they make a fortune on fees. We need to try Etsy or the Real Real

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

There is no scam. You haven't  sold anything for a year and that makes you an infrequent seller. This puts your account under review. eBay needs to verify it is you and not someone that hijacked a dormant account. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply