cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay credit balance

I have an Ebay credit balance totaling several hundred £....I have spoken with 8 representitives on the phone over the last 3 weeks, all I want is for my balance to be transferred to a bank account,  thus far no one has been able to help me, I have provided bank name, account number, sort code, IBAN & Swift numbers as requested but all i get from the representitive is  "I'll have to refer this on to someone else".....how many times do I have to hear this ?

Another option may have been for me to "spend" my credit balance with Ebay purchases,  but even this seems impossible as I cannot find away of setting up a payment option to use my balance as the first option before it then defaults to a credit / Debit card...............Ebay your driving me crazy !....When I phone to try and get my problem sorted the agent always starts with "I can see you have been a customer for over 20 years,  thank you for your support".......time to get my money and run, I have had enough of speaking to agents who quite simply are very poorly trained, and or do not care !

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay credit balance

What type of an 'eBay credit balance' do you have? Sorry, a bit confused...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ebay credit balance

You are currently asking this question on the USA ebay site. Try going on the UK ebay site.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay credit balance

Is this for an old credit balance on your seller account? You have to request it through customer service.

Are you contacting through Help & Contact on ebay.co.uk or on this site?  Try on the UK site. Sign out and go to ebay.co.uk and sign back in there.

If they're unable to help you should contact them through Facebook  or x.com/askebay

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ebay credit balance

I am experiencing the same problem.  Since I conduct many transactions on eBay, I do not recall the specifics.  But I made note that I was provided with an eBay credit of $xx and wrote down a reference number.   eBay conveniently cannot find the credit on my account (buyer/seller) nor can they find the 13-digit reference number.  I contacted two levels of eBay support , and they cannot help.   I am honestly not surprised since this is how eBay operates.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ebay credit balance

My account shows a credit balance of $18.47...it has shown this for some time, and I do not recall the circumstances that created it. How can I use this on future purchases?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply