cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay imposes restrictions!

Today ebay texted me and imposed a restriction. I wrote the restriction detail at the bottom, now I will not be able to get the money of the products I sold for 1 month to my bank account?

Dear,
eBay regularly evaluates the accounts of eBay seller. In relation to your account, we have noticed that its performance does not meet the requirements of eBay's Bad Buyer Experience ("BBE") Policy . You can visit the Seller Dashboard to check your current account performance.
In accordance with the eBay Bad Buyer Experience Policy and the eBay User Agreement, eBay has determined that in order to protect the eBay Community the following restrictions will apply to your eBay account:

(a) A limit reduction has been applied to on your account; and

(b) Your payouts have been placed on hold.
We request that you immediately:

1. re-read and familiarize yourself with the Bad Buyer Experience Policy;

2. ensure that your account complies with the Bad Buyer Experience Policy in all respects;

3. strengthen the product management and service controls of your account; and

4. take action to improve the experience of eBay Buyers that engage with your account.
eBay will evaluate your account again after 4 weeks to determine whether the restrictions should continue.
The safety of the eBay community is a top priority for us. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Regards,

eBay

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Drop shipping items is not a good business practice.

It could be longer than 30 days before you receive any payment and you are really close to having your account shut down.

You should do as the email instructs and make sure that you are following all the policies 100%.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

So I won't get paid until the restriction is lifted?

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

I won't get paid when I make a sale? Until the restriction is lifted?

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

@lifevault wrote:

So I won't get paid until the restriction is lifted?

Dropshipping from Amazon, the restriction might not be lifted.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I got the restriction not from dropshipper but because I canceled 5-6 purchased products. I was in a different place for a while so I had to return it

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

They don't like it when you cancel orders.

Dropshipping from Amazon is not allowed here and can get you suspended.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

So, according to this restriction, I will not receive payment until the end?

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@lifevault wrote:

I got the restriction not from dropshipper but because I canceled 5-6 purchased products. I was in a different place for a while so I had to return it

And therein lies the catalyst for your problem and restrictions. 

Another unsolicited piece of advice I'll make is that it might be a good idea to remove Louis Vuitton's logo as your profile picture. That copyrighted image is their own protected intellectual property and LV doesn't hesitate to come after those who use their logo. You do NOT want to deal with Louis Vuitton VeRO. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Okay, I get it. I mean, here's what I'm saying. At the end of 1 month, if it is not canceled, will I get payment from the products I sell. Can I get paid now from the products I sell?

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

If eBay shuts you down your money will go to your countries unclaimed property department. If there is one.

If eBay doesn't shut you down they may ask for receipts for all of the items you sold then shut you down because you can't furnish those receipts.

Since you are going to Amazon or wherever, buying the items in your buyers name so you will not have any receipt to show you had the item in your possession. This practice is against eBay policy and not how true drop shipping works. Drop shipping policy 

True drop shipping is when you sign up with an official wholesale company and draw up a contract.  

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

@lifevault wrote:

Okay, I get it. I mean, here's what I'm saying. At the end of 1 month, if it is not canceled, will I get payment from the products I sell. Can I get paid now from the products I sell?

The only one that knows when or if you'll be paid is Ebay.

If they suspend your account, you'll get the money, but it might be a few months.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

@lifevault 

You are still up and running as of this writing. Don't cancel any orders and make sure the suppliers you are working with can ship the products effectively. Also make sure they have the products in stock. I would take down any listings you are unsure of getting the product shipped in a timely manner.

My "guess" is that you will eventually get paid as long as you have an active selling account. No one here can tell you when payment will happen.

Good luck.

Posting ID
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Its patently obvious you are dropshipping from Amazon.  Bad, bad, bad.

You seem laser focused on getting your money, but seem oblivious to the issues that got you into trouble in the first place.  

I hope your account is not reinstated.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

What everyone here is trying to tell you, is that your account is on the verge of becoming toast.

Take all of their wisdom seriously, or your days on ebay will be flushed down the toilet.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply