cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ban

Hi! Can anybody help me, we've registered our company on ebay, send them all documents and went (successfully) through all verification processes, and after that got banned (permanently). We haven't even posted anything as we sell computers (all of them are over 1000 euros and we have a limit of 700 euros). Maybe because I've sent them an e-mail asking what can we do with this limit? And all my emails to support get the same automatic response that we are banned. Is there anybody how managed to handle the same situation?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ban

If you are banned permanently you are done on eBay. Sorry. 
You are not allowed to create new accounts after being banned, this account will soon be NARUd.

Sorry but it is what it is. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ban

@morlan-8621 

Your address shows you are registered here in the US, but you are speaking of Euros? 

Item location misrepresentation is a big no no on eBay.   

Unfortunately no one on this forum can help you. If you have had a previous account suspended for what ever reason, this account will also be suspended.  Don't continue to try to create one account after another or you will become perma banned and will not be able to sign in or do business on eBay again.

Sorry.

Best of luck in the future

Message 3 of 3
latest reply