cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMO EXPORTO DEL PERU A RESTO D MUNDO, SI EBAY NO ME DA DATOS DE CLIENTE, TELEFONO, MOVIL Y DNI

COMO EXPORTO DEL PERÚ A RESTO D MUNDO, SI EBAY NO ME DA DATOS DE CLIENTE, TELÉFONO, MÓVIL Y DNI U OTRO.

LA COMPRADORA NO QUIERE PROPORCIONAR ESOS DOCUMENTOS , POR QUE EBAY  YA LOS TIENE.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

COMO EXPORTO DEL PERU A RESTO D MUNDO, SI EBAY NO ME DA DATOS DE CLIENTE, TELEFONO, MOVIL Y DNI

UPS, DHL, FEDEX NO ENVÍAN MERCANCÍAS SIN DECLARACIÓN DE ADUANA DEL PERÚ A RESTO DEL MUNDO.
SOLICITAN:
DNI
NUMERO MOVIL
CORREO EMAIL
EBAY NO ME PROPORCIONA ESOS DATOS A USUARIS VENDEDORES PERUANOS, COMO EXPORTAMOS.
SI EL COMPRADOR SE NIEGA A COMPARTIR ESOS DATOS, CON VENDEDOR.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

YA ME ESTÁ PIDIENDO DEBOLUCION DE DINERO Y LA PLATAFORMA EBAY NO ME PERMITE DEBOLVER DINERO Y SERE MAL CALIFICADO, UPS, DHL, FEDEX, Me piden esos datos que Ebay no me comparte.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@luisaochoag-0 

SINCE I EXPORT FROM PERU TO THE REST OF THE WORLD, IF EBAY DOES NOT GIVE ME CUSTOMER INFORMATION, PHONE, MOBILE AND ID OR OTHER.

THE BUYER DOES NOT WANT TO PROVIDE THOSE DOCUMENTS, BECAUSE EBAY ALREADY HAS THEM.

IT IS ALREADY ASKING ME TO REFUND MONEY AND THE EBAY PLATFORM DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO REFUND MONEY AND I WILL BE BADLY QUALIFIED, UPS, DHL, FEDEX, They ask me for those details that Ebay does not share with me.

Como mi español no es lo suficientemente bueno, utilicé un 'traductor' para tu publicación. Estoy pidiendo alguna aclaración.

¿Está diciendo que no puede utilizar UPS, DHL, FedEx a menos que proporcione a esas empresas el envío de productos sin incluir el número de teléfono del comprador?

¿Tiene ventas que necesita enviar?

¿Tiene ventas en las que los compradores presentan reclamos por "artículo no recibido"?

(Since my Spanish is not good enough I used a 'translator' for your post. I am asking for some clarification.

Are you saying that you cannot use UPS, DHL, FedEx unless you supply those companies to ship products without including the the buyer's phone number?

Do you have sales that you need to ship?

Do you have sales that buyers are filing claims for "item not received"?)

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

UPS, DHL, FEDEX NO ENVÍAN MERCANCÍAS SIN DECLARACIÓN DE ADUANA DEL PERÚ A RESTO DEL MUNDO.
SOLICITAN:
DNI
NUMERO MOVIL
CORREO EMAIL
EBAY NO ME PROPORCIONA ESOS DATOS A USUARIS VENDEDORES PERUANOS, COMO EXPORTAMOS.
SI EL COMPRADOR SE NIEGA A COMPARTIR ESOS DATOS, CON VENDEDOR.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

UPS,DHL,FEDEX  DO NOT SEND GOODS WITHOUT CUSTOMS DECLARATION FROM  PERU TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.

REQUEST BUYER INFORMATION

1 - IDENTIFICATION

2 - CELLULAR NUMBERS

3 - EMAIL

EBAY DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS DATA TO PERUVIAN SELLER USERS.

IF THE BUYER REFUSES TO SHARE THAT DATA WITH THE SELLER, THEN WE CANNOT EXPORT AND EBAY SANCTIONAR US FOR BAD SELLERS.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

IF THE BUYER REFUSES TO SHARE THAT DATA WITH THE SELLER, THEN WE CANNOT EXPORT AND EBAY SANCTIONAR US FOR BAD SELLERS.

@luisaochoag-0 

I have been looking for information for you about this problem. However, the only things I can find are about US sellers sending to other countries. I do remember seeing once a page with a "preference" that required a buyer to provide a phone number for such shipping requirements, but it either was removed or I am not very good at locating it. I am going to ask some eBay staff if they can help with this problem, but sometimes they do not answer. We shall give it a try. 

devon@ebay 
kyle@ebay 

Can you help this person. Apparently, the needs a buyer's phone number/email address for his shipping documents/customs forms from Peru to other countries. How does he obtain that information so the forms can be completed and the seller can ship?

He estado buscando información para ti sobre este problema. Sin embargo, lo único que puedo encontrar es sobre vendedores estadounidenses que envían a otros países. Recuerdo haber visto una vez una página con una "preferencia" que requería que el comprador proporcionara un número de teléfono para dichos requisitos de envío, pero se eliminó o no soy muy bueno para localizarla. Voy a preguntarle a algún miembro del personal de eBay si pueden ayudarme con este problema, pero a veces no responden.  Lo intentaremos.

devon@ebay 
@kyle@ebay 

¿Puedes ayudar a esta persona? Aparentemente, necesita el número de teléfono/dirección de correo electrónico del comprador para sus documentos de envío/formularios de aduana desde Perú a otros países. ¿Cómo obtiene esa información para que se puedan completar los formularios y el vendedor pueda realizar el envío?

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@ittybitnot wrote:

@luisaochoag-0 

I have been looking for information for you about this problem. However, the only things I can find are about US sellers sending to other countries. I do remember seeing once a page with a "preference" that required a buyer to provide a phone number for such shipping requirements, but it either was removed or I am not very good at locating it. I am going to ask some eBay staff if they can help with this problem, but sometimes they do not answer. We shall give it a try. 

devon@ebay 
kyle@ebay 

Can you help this person. Apparently, the needs a buyer's phone number/email address for his shipping documents/customs forms from Peru to other countries. How does he obtain that information so the forms can be completed and the seller can ship?

He estado buscando información para ti sobre este problema. Sin embargo, lo único que puedo encontrar es sobre vendedores estadounidenses que envían a otros países. Recuerdo haber visto una vez una página con una "preferencia" que requería que el comprador proporcionara un número de teléfono para dichos requisitos de envío, pero se eliminó o no soy muy bueno para localizarla. Voy a preguntarle a algún miembro del personal de eBay si pueden ayudarme con este problema, pero a veces no responden.  Lo intentaremos.

devon@ebay 
@kyle@ebay 

¿Puedes ayudar a esta persona? Aparentemente, necesita el número de teléfono/dirección de correo electrónico del comprador para sus documentos de envío/formularios de aduana desde Perú a otros países. ¿Cómo obtiene esa información para que se puedan completar los formularios y el vendedor pueda realizar el envío?

Hey @ittybitnot! In this situation if the buyer does not want to provide the necessary information to complete the export and the sale then the seller should go ahead and cancel the sale. If the seller is running into issues with the cancellation of the sale, it could be due to the funds from the sale being held by us and the seller would need to provide a credit card to use as the refund payment source and once the funds from eBay are released they would then go back to the sellers as reimbursement for the refund.

Devon,
eBay
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

devon@ebay  

Thank you so much for your reply, and providing additional information for the OP @luisaochoag-0 

if the buyer does not want to provide the necessary information to complete the export and the sale then the seller should go ahead and cancel the sale. 

Should the seller use the "Problem with Address" reason for cancellation? 

Can a buyer even submit that information via the eBay message system? Phone numbers, email addresses have been quite problematic of late.  Even URLs to eBay's own pages are stripped from the message system now.

If the seller is running into issues with the cancellation of the sale, it could be due to the funds from the sale being held by us and the seller would need to provide a credit card to use as the refund payment source and once.......

That seems to make matters even more difficult.  What is the reason the seller cannot use the buyer's funds to refund the buyer? 

@luisaochoag-0  Déjame saber si deseas que utilice el traductor para ti. Estoy seguro de que tu inglés es mejor que mi español.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@ittybitnot wrote:

devon@ebay  

Thank you so much for your reply, and providing additional information for the OP @luisaochoag-0 

if the buyer does not want to provide the necessary information to complete the export and the sale then the seller should go ahead and cancel the sale. 

Should the seller use the "Problem with Address" reason for cancellation? 

Can a buyer even submit that information via the eBay message system? Phone numbers, email addresses have been quite problematic of late.  Even URLs to eBay's own pages are stripped from the message system now.

If the seller is running into issues with the cancellation of the sale, it could be due to the funds from the sale being held by us and the seller would need to provide a credit card to use as the refund payment source and once.......

That seems to make matters even more difficult.  What is the reason the seller cannot use the buyer's funds to refund the buyer? 

@luisaochoag-0  Déjame saber si deseas que utilice el traductor para ti. Estoy seguro de que tu inglés es mejor que mi español.

@ittybitnot The seller should use the cancellation reason of "Problem with Address" and buyers in these unique cases can reach out to customer support and have them assist getting the required information needed over to the seller. And since the funds are being held what sounds like in this case of new/infrequent seller they would need to supply the additional payment info until those funds become available.  

Devon,
eBay
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Estimados Amigos, ahora eBay me está cobrando por venta que nunca realice y mes está suspendido la publicación de mis productos, si no pago comisión de venta y valor del producto, que nunca vendí.

Estimado equipo de atención al cliente,

Me gustaría abordar un problema que he encontrado con respecto a una transacción reciente en su plataforma.

Recientemente, tuve una venta en la que el comprador decidió cancelar la compra, citando las políticas de eBay que impiden la entrega de ciertos datos necesarios para la exportación desde mi país de origen, Perú, al resto del mundo.

Dada esta situación, no puedo completar la exportación del producto vendido, pero eBay continúa instándome a pagar la comisión de venta. Sin embargo, esta venta no tuvo éxito debido a la falta de cooperación tanto de eBay como del comprador a la hora de proporcionar los medios y datos necesarios para la exportación. No se me proporcionó un operador logístico que incumpla con las leyes peruanas, este operador  en su política excluya los números de identificación nacional, DNI, pasaporte o licencia de conducir (solo el número de uno de estos documentos), así como el número de teléfono móvil y la dirección de correo electrónico del comprador para el proceso de exportación. Ya sea por parte de operadores nacionales o privados, siendo esto un requisito de ley en el Perú,  la presentación de dichos documentos para exportación. EBAY me exige una exportación del Perú a resto del mundo pero no me indica operador logístico que viole leyes Peruana para exportar mercadería.

Es fundamental tener en cuenta que, debido a esta falta de información, no puedo completar la exportación del producto vendido. A pesar de esto, eBay insiste en que pague la comisión de ventas. Sin embargo, teniendo en cuenta que la venta no se materializó debido a la falta de cooperación tanto de eBay como del comprador para proporcionar los datos necesarios, no veo ninguna razón para que se facturen los gastos de venta. Esto podría considerarse una violación de la ley de comercio internacional y una práctica indebida por parte de eBay y su mecanismo de pago.

Revise esta situación y proporcione orientación sobre cómo proceder adecuadamente. Si hay una forma alternativa de resolver este problema o si eBay puede ofrecer una solución satisfactoria, se lo agradecería.

Gracias por su atención.

Atentamente, LUIS ALFREDO OCHOA GONZALES

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

La intención de eBay es suspenderme la cuenta, por mal comportamiento, sustentando que no pago comisión de venta por servicio prestado e incluye que haga devolución de dinero que no cobre por venta. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply