cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN

CAN'T BELIEVE IT. GUESS IT'S SOMETHING I'LL HAVE TO GET USED TO SINCE I STARTED SELLING AGAIN. EBAY CRASHED AGAIN!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN

I'm sure they have insurance. I heard the little green lizard one is good.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN

@findakeepa wrote:

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN!!!!!!!

When did that happen? I havent noticed anything like that recently.

What are you doing when the problem (whatever it is) occurs? Uploading photos or listings? You have posted several complaints like this recently but its not clear what you were trying to do at the time. 

Are you trying to list using a phone or are you at a desktop/laptop? Which browser are you using?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN

EBAY'S CAPS LOCK CERTAINLY IS STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN

That's it!

I've had it with ebay!

I'm going to move all my listings as soon as I find  another platform that has NO glitches and NO downtime!

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN

EBAY CRASHED AGAIN

@findakeepa wrote:

Hi. Sorry for the delay. It was trying to upload drafts. Then tried everything and all I got was the...

Okay - are you trying to do the drafts on a smartphone or a laptop/desktop? I use a Windows 10 desktop machine with Google Chrome browser and I have not seen any hint of a glitch in that setup. I put together draft listings and photos on one machine - save the drafts on Ebay - then finish them on either that same machine or another in the same house.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply