cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a person on the phone

I am trying to request a call back. I have tried everything. They are telling there is an option for this, but HOW?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are you trying to contact someone from eBay.? Try Twitter or Facebook.

The CS reps you contact on eBay are an outside company and will tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone so they can move on to the next caller and tell them what they want to hear and get them off the phone.

Or, here's a thought, post your problem here.  We may be able to help or tell you how to get help.  

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@unny860 

I wouldn't suggest you speak to eBay customer service.  They are poor at best.  These are outsourced, overseas agents who are not employed by eBay who read from scripts & most the time the info they provide is incorrect or false.

You may be better served by reaching out on social media via FB:

https://www.facebook.com/ebayForBusiness/

These US CS agents who are employed by eBay and been known to be very helpful.  Many positive posts on this forum concerning a positive outcome.  Reach out to them today and let them know your issue. 

Good luck to you!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Can't use FB I have an account, but whenever I try to reset password it tells me there already is an account with that email and prompts me to log in around and around. Been trying for a year.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

whenever I try to reset password it tells me there already is an account with that email and prompts me to log in around and around

Generally that message indicates you are not actually using the correct form to reset your password, you are actually trying to create a whole new account using an email address associated with an existing account.

To reset your Facebook password, try this link:

https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate/

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You can also consider creating a new account just for this purpose using a different email address for signup.  You can always get a free email address from Gmail, Yahoo, etc.  I have a separate account using my business email address that I use only for contacting eBay.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply