cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just called to say I love you

Hello eBayers!

My name is Mo, I want to say thank you for this really helpful community! every time I have a question the lovely community here is always here to step in and help, no matter who you are, sometimes even better than the eBay employees.

I am sorry about my poor English but i am not fluent so I hope you can forgive me.

Anyway I just want to say thank you to whoever reads this message, I am so grateful to be part of eBay as a seller and part of this Amazing community.

sometimes I feel like I am surrounded with Family memeber that I cannot find in other marketplaces, thank you for that and I wish to all of you amazing sales and massive growth on eBay!

Mor

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

What a cute post..made me smile.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@weldtronics 

Hey Mo!

Always nice to see you posting here.  What a lovely thought as well.  Hope things are going well with business down south.  

Happy Selling!

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@weldtronics wrote:

Hello eBayers!

My name is Mo, I want to say thank you for this really helpful community! every time I have a question the lovely community here is always here to step in and help, no matter who you are, sometimes even better than the eBay employees.

I am sorry about my poor English but i am not fluent so I hope you can forgive me.

Anyway I just want to say thank you to whoever reads this message, I am so grateful to be part of eBay as a seller and part of this Amazing community.

sometimes I feel like I am surrounded with Family memeber that I cannot find in other marketplaces, thank you for that and I wish to all of you amazing sales and massive growth on eBay!

Mor

Hi @weldtronics! Thank you for making the Community's day with this post 💜 We appreciate you!

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

And you mean it from the bottom of your heart.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I can feel the love

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Thanks for the lovely note. It doesn’t really matter that your English is not perfect -  mine isn’t either. You conveyed your sentiment wonderfully.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

You are so welcome! We aim to please! 😊

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Although I am considered one of the grouches of the board because of my bluntness, thank you for your post.

That was very nice of you. 

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I personally find your English to be quite good.  And thank you for a positive post.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Help, I ordered from you and did not receive my item.

What is my next step. 

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@wad.us.6ifa120gg wrote:

Help, I ordered from you and did not receive my item.

What is my next step. 

Well, that's one way to get your seller's attention. 😬

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply