cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing stating active but cannot be found in a search

Item ID 204758351933.  Huskemaw Crossfield crossbow scope.  I’ve listed it several times and something isn’t right, the listing can’t be found in a search.  There is limited availability to ask eBay questions about anything much less a listing that won’t post.  This item does not violate any of the draconian policies that are in place.  I am really at a loss as the item I’m trying to sell is $75 less than the exact same items that are for sale and actually listed.  Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I am not sure when you listed it but I don't see it in your active listings nor can I find it by the item number.  It can take up to 24 hours for a newly listed item to index and each time you edit the listing the clock starts all over. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@5familyof5 wrote:

Item ID 204758351933.  Huskemaw Crossfield crossbow scope.  I’ve listed it several times and something isn’t right, the listing can’t be found in a search.  There is limited availability to ask eBay questions about anything much less a listing that won’t post.  This item does not violate any of the draconian policies that are in place.  I am really at a loss as the item I’m trying to sell is $75 less than the exact same items that are for sale and actually listed.  Can anyone help?

@5familyof5  Don't keep fiddling with the listing or relisting it - it goes into the back of the queue each time you do that. eBay has some verification procedures they go through with some listings (I've had things take up to 24 hours, as said upthread, and I just sell ordinary stuff) and they get lagged.

Check it again tomorrow.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@5familyof5 wrote:

When I check your item by ID is says there are 6 days and 21 hours left in the auction. So I think your listing is barely 3 hours old. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Give it some time, it'll show up.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I've listed it twice.  Waited over 30 hrs. the first time.  This time it's at 12 hrs. and still not there.  Auction loses time continually as eBay fools around.  Thank you for the reply..

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It's now in your active listings. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1713897662033.png

It also shows up in a search and when listed by price + shipping lowest first you are at the top of the queue. 

dbfolks166mt_1-1713897762298.png

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@5familyof5 wrote:

loses time continually as eBay fools around. 

Fools around?

You think they are purposely holding up your auction while they "fool around"?

They're not.

This is how long it takes to show up.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 8 of 8
latest reply