cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-variation

I have an existing listing and there are over 20 variations for scent. I need to add size as a second option for the customer to choose from now that the manufacturer launched their travel size. I'm selecting an additional attribute for size however, its just adding the options to the scent menu. What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Multi-variation

Not positive this what you are looking for, but there is a spot at the bottom of the Item Specifics where you can Add your own specific.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Multi-variation

@charmedcreationsandmore 

Here is a short YouTube Video that shows how to edit a variation listing to add options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPzII0D-80 

Tip: If there is an Item Specific field for size, ensure you do not have the Item Specific for size filled in (leave it blank).

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Multi-variation

@charmedcreationsandmore wrote:

I have an existing listing and there are over 20 variations for scent. I need to add size as a second option for the customer to choose from now that the manufacturer launched their travel size. I'm selecting an additional attribute for size however, its just adding the options to the scent menu. What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot please. Terminology can make this confusing. Did you successfully create a size “option” or “attribute?” It needs to be an attribute, not an option. If you did make it as an attribute, then make sure you have the size attribute selected before creating options under the size and not your scent attribute.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Multi-variation

Thank you. I figured it out. I created the second attribute for size however it kept adding the size to the scent menu. I had to click on the new attribute, then add the size. Duh. I use Multi-variations all the time but its been a really long time since I've needed to add more than one attribute. Thanks for responding and trying to help. It was user error this time haha. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply