cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uploading photos to listing

Please, please help me, my photos wont upload to my listings. I've tried everything in the the book. A few weeks ago I managed to upload photos to two listings, now it's back to where I started. This problem has been going on for months. This is a set back. I'm very frustrated. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome, but I also tried Fire Fox but to no avail. And yes, I've called ebay too. Thanks Team in advance for your help..

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@collectables4114u It's very difficult to try and help without more details.

Have you tried uploading photos one at a time? It seemed to help a lot of folks in this thread:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-upload-photos-Anyone-else/m-p/26743530

Try clearing history and cache and rebooting browser.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

are you trying to upload from the computer or a hosting site?  Tablet/pc.....exactly WHAT is happening......time out message/forever spinning icon? 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Yes, uploading photos from mey picture files on my PC. I did get that annoying spining icon.  Some of my listings are saved to draft, simply because of this problem. If this continues I will go to San Jose and sit on eBay's stairs with a "will work for food collection bucket". I'm still having problems. Thank you very much for your reponse.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I've done that, and yes, I'm trying to upload one at a time. Thank you very much.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi!  I started having this problem when ebay upgraded their uploading software and continue to have it off and on.  I have also called ebay support and they have only been spotily helpful!  Some things to try, save listing to draft, close browser and come back and attempt upload again.  sometimes I can only load one picture, and then have to close and come back again for next.  Always doing one at a time but you shouldn't have to close browser, etc.  It's stupid.  Also try deleting browser history and trying different search engine, maybe chrome.  NOthing consistently solves problem for me.  I just figured ebay changed software to better support sellers using latest technology of the minute, and not the rest of us poor slobs!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

So what old technology are you using?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Still having problems. I've tried what you've tried and still the same problem. Once in a while I get a NaN% error message in the photo uploading section, then I would close it and reopen it at that point the photo would upload. I have Windows 10.  I use google chrome and fire fox  doesn't make any difference. This is very frustrating. I don't upload from the web. I upload from my picture file on my PC. Good luck to you. Please let me know when you solve the problem. Thank you.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply