cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Supply Coupon eBay Store Reminder

Just a friendly reminder to use your shipping supply coupon before next year (if you qualify - use it or lose it).

Subscriber discounts (ebay.com)

May the new year be prosperous for all sellers!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Used it a long time ago!! 😎😁 However, there is still time for all sellers to purchase other shipping supplies or tools in 2022 for 2022 tax deduction purposes. 🙏

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I just checked and no new coupon for shipping supplies for 2023.  I always get them - top rated, etc.. etc...anyone else not seeing their new coupon either?  TIA

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@nilis13 wrote:

I just checked and no new coupon for shipping supplies for 2023.  I always get them - top rated, etc.. etc...anyone else not seeing their new coupon either?  TIA

Nothing yet - but the day is young 🙂

The only requirement is to have a basic store subscription (or higher) - TR isn’t a factor.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I don't see the coupon today either. I've always been able to get it in the morning on the first day of each quarter, but not today. Hopefully they haven't eliminated this deal.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I contacted customer service. The only answer I was given was that the coupon "might" be delayed because of the holiday. Otherwise, no concrete answer.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

It is weird that it isn't showing on the page at all.  Usually it will be there but will say redeemed if you have already used it..

also there is usually a lot of things showing on that page and today there is only one thing..

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

It's New Years Day-- and it's Sunday.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Well I can apply for a business loan of up to $500k and line of credit of $150k and something else for $150k....but I have no quarterly coupon.

I'd really take the coupon over that business loan and the rest any time eBay.

Mike

Firesteel Surplus

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

It is showing now for me..

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Yes, I see it now too!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply