cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage cookware, matching pots and pans - sell as as set or individually

I have 3 pieces of vintage Belgian made cookware in a hard to find color.  2 pieces are in very good condition one is nearly perfect.  For someone looking for a matching set of pieces this would be ideal but, I'm concerned about shipping size, weight, and cost if I bundle all 3.  So, do I bundle all 3 or, sell the perfect piece on it s own and bundle the other 2, or sell all 3 individually.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@1ozz wrote:

Good Advice - thank you both.  Going to offer these as individual pieces.

I second the motion. You are way more likely to find a buyer who wants to either expand their collection of existing cookware or maybe replace a favorite piece that is getting too worn. People who want to buy a lot of matching cookware in one swell foop will be looking at new stuff.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

As a set:  Easier but make less money.

Individually: More work but make more money.

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Agree with @inhawaii 

But I would think about your buyers. Would there be more buyer looking for one or a replacement? Or would there be more buyers looking to buy a complete set. I sell similar items. My rule is, if it's vintage, sell individually. If it's new, sell as a set 😊

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@1ozz wrote:

I second the motion. You are way more likely to find a buyer who wants to either expand their collection of existing cookware or maybe replace a favorite piece that is getting too worn. People who want to buy a lot of matching cookware in one swell foop will be looking at new stuff.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply