cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if I have thousands of products and I want to put the BEST OFFER on all of them?

What if I have thousands of products and I want to put the BEST OFFER on all of them?
Is there a way to edit them using CSV?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Not familiar with CSV, but you can mass revise them to include 'Make offer'. Seller Hub/Listings/Active

Tick the upper left box to select all, tick 'Actions', choose 'Add best offer' from the drop down menu, confirm and submit. It's easy-peasy to do, really. Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@japanproduct wrote:

Is there a way to edit them using CSV?

You can bulk edit for offers using the selling page and just follow the prompts for editing all listings that lead to bulk edit.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

on that many items it will probably drive you nuts having all kinds of offers.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you have that many listings you wan to have Best Offers on, it would likely be in your best interest to set up some rules.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/adding-best-offer-listing-using-reply-offer?id=4144

Automatic responses to a Best Offer

If you set up automatic responses in your listing, we can accept or decline a Best Offer for you, based on the price limits you select. Buyers won't know your limits, but the upper limit must be below your Buy It Now price.

Here's how automatic responses work:

• When you get an offer at, or above, your upper limit, we automatically send an email to you and the buyer saying that you've accepted and the buyer should pay
  • When you get an offer below your lower limit, we automatically send an email to the buyer declining the offer. The buyer can submit a higher bid or you can send a counteroffer. Buyers can make up to three offers per item in most categories
  • When you get an offer somewhere between your price limits, we'll send you a message and you'll have to decide how to respond

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 5 of 5
latest reply