cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my listings not showing up on ebay UK & ebay Australia?

I am not sure what has changed but I think it has to do with ebays new global shipping changes. I sell new & used motorcycle parts. Do I need to manually choose the international shipping method & opt out of the new global shipping on every existing listing as well as every future listing? Is there an exclusion for used parts in the new global shipping program?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You should look it up to confirm but oi believe you are correct about no auto parts.

I'd guess because of way high return rates or maybe environmental issues on some types of parts.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Can you provide a specific listing number? I took a look at a couple of your items. The first one seems to have no problem shipping to Australia but the UK is not listed in the countries the item ships to. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1699562440893.png

dbfolks166mt_1-1699562457832.png

In the case of the following it only shows shipping to the US probably because it does not fall within the EIS limits, my guess would be from a size or weight perspective. When EIS first started you could not ship any auto parts through the program they have since revised and narrowed that down a bit. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-shippin... 

dbfolks166mt_2-1699562608227.png

dbfolks166mt_3-1699562652658.png

Message 3 of 3
latest reply