cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have to create a new eBay account every time I ask a question here?

i am sorry to say this but it's annoying...

Whenever I ask a question here, I find many people who almost live here in eBay community and who do not answer the question as much as they go to check your history on eBay community and link the questions together, although I write some questions here based on the requests of some friends who sell on eBay and do not have sufficient knowledge of English, so I ask questions on their behalf because the goal is the same, which is advice and knowing the answers to the questions.
Some people here, unfortunately, have nothing to do but attack for the purpose of attacking without any reason
Do they think it is that difficult to hide past questions if it's bad which it's not but i can tell CREATING a new eBay account will not cost me more than a minute and a half, or perhaps less, but I do not do that because I do not do anything, say anything, or ask about anything that makes me afraid that people will see what I wrote in the past. No, I am not that person.
some people here told me that my account should be getting a lot of reports for what i post and what i ask but i don't care and i believe that if eBay is taking blu**bleep**s of those people seriously it would have blocked me now but it didn't and i am almost sure it will not because i believe eBay agents are impartial.

This certainly does not negate the existence of some truly wonderful people who answer my questions with the utmost objectivity, honesty, and enthusiasm for help and advice. I greatly appreciate them and feel grateful all the time to them. Some of them I write to directly for calm advice away from the noise of unjustified attacks and bullying.
I repeat my gratitude to the wonderful people, but others can only be ignored by me.

sincerely i apologize for the length of the article, but I wanted to reveal this thing that I have noticed for a long time here

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Can you provide the attack and bullying posts? You know you can report them, right?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 37
latest reply

Starting multiple threads with the same questions but slightly different scenarios will not get you different answers. 

You should understand that the reason we go back to look at your previous posts is because when you start a new thread, you're not giving all the information that's needed to get an accurate answer. So we'll look and see if you've given more info in other posts you've made. 

Being cryptic, claiming you're asking questions for other friends, claiming you have a US warehouse, isn't helpful to you nor is it going to endear you to those who offer their time, experience and expertise. 

If you really want help, give all the pertinent information and be honest! Hypotheticals are not helpful to anyone. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

'Ebay agents' do not monitor the boards, Khoros does.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 37
latest reply

Is this referring to all the threads you made on the Sellers board? I dont see one response that is an 'attack' or 'bullying'. Maybe some exaggerating going on?

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

@dakbat-61   

Might be a good plan. You have been spamming the boards for days, and the responders here are a bit tired of that.  At least for the first posts on a new ID, it may take some time to catch on that it is you. 

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

That would be any posts that do not agree with the OP , and those that point out that what the OP is doing(even thought they have not been caught) is, or may be in violation of eBay policies.

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

Seems like all your posts lately start with "What if".  In other words it seems like you're running hypothetical scenarios by the forum to see what you can get away with.   We basically get two kinds of people coming to these boards; some who genuinely need help with a problem, and some who are trying to find a curvy way around ebay policy.  Wasting time with the latter leaves all of us a lot less time to help the former. 

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

@dakbat-61 wrote:

Some of them I write to directly for calm advice away from the noise of unjustified attacks and bullying.

I saw one of the pm's you sent somebody.   It was neither calm nor advice-seeking.  

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

It’s only natural that regular posters can pick up on incongruities between threads published by the same author. When you aver that you are not a seller nor live in the US in one thread then post as a US seller or another, it raises suspicions.

No need to send me another nastygram, you can reply to me here 

“Malcolm X/Conan/Mr Harry Potter”

PS that should be MRS Harry Potter…

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

@dakbat-61 

Since it's not a hypothetical, I've got this ^^^ one. No. 😁

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

@dakbat-61,

As others have written, when you post many questions, especially, the What If type of ones, the regulars on these boards start to take notice. You have posted 8 topics in the last few days on 2 boards.  Some may have already replied to earlier ones telling you to search online, or through ebay's Selling or buying policies to get answers.   I'm not a big fan of Google, but since they are in bed with ebay, searching for policies, such as drop shipping or others using Google will often answer the questions for you.  If you are not sure what a policy means, post a quote or the whole policy link and ask about what you are not sure of, instead of coming up with "What If" questions.

You might also consider searching a board's topics for similar questions posted by other buyers or sellers. Then read the replies, to see if they answer your questions.  If you do that, do not reply to topics over 6 months old, since doing that bumps down more recent topics. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 12 of 37
latest reply

yes i said i am not seller and i am not living in US couple months ago
do i need a permisson from eBay community to move to US?
plus for selling 
many of my posts are for friends who don't speak English so they ask me to do this for them

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

you have no right to judge people intentions whatever they say
tons of people report me already but eBay doesn't take their reports seriously as i am informed by customer service that all i am saying or discussing is welcome and nothing to worry about.
so stop talking as if you're the smartest among community we're here to understand and talk together not to search for each other's intentions that doesn't help anyone is just waste of time

if you consider what i say as scenario then you can just ignore it, report it and report me it's fine

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

tons of people report me already but eBay doesn't take their reports seriously as i am informed by customer service that all i am saying or discussing is welcome and nothing to worry about.

Message 15 of 37
latest reply