cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Devon or Kevin- Is it okay to now start using Fed-X with Ebay identifying the invoicing issue?

Devon or Kevin- Is it okay to now start using Fed-X with Ebay identifying the invoicing issue?Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Devon or Kevin- Is it okay to now start using Fed-X with Ebay identifying the invoicing issue?

@jaslyns_vintage_finds_n_more wrote:

Devon or Kevin- Is it okay to now start using Fed-X with Ebay identifying the invoicing issue?Thanks.

Hey @jaslyns_vintage_finds_n_more! As of this morning the issue with FedEx labels has been resolved!  

Devon,
eBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks Devon- Appreciate you getting back to me.  I used it for one label last night and that's great it's fixed. Just praying and hoping we all get our refunds soon. I know it's only day 2 so we still have 3 more business days to wait. Have a great day!!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Got overcharged for a Fedex label, the weight and size were accurate, it happened on that week you made an announcement that Fedex was doing this overcharging stuff, can you provide help? Thanks.

Its not fair how Fedex just bills a random extra amount a month later when all we did was follow the site's prompt costs for using Fedex.

Can you please PM me or can I?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply