cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail scan screw up

I was wondering has anyone gone through this: Have packages picked up from your business, scanned at truck outside your door. Then to find out all packages were scanned delivered back to business the same day.  Many of my customers brought this to my attention when they checked their tracking numbers for items they purchased. The post office is jammed with loads of stuff going on with Holiday. All I can do is reassure my customers they will receive their items. Maybe just a little late. Do you agree? I sure would hate to give everyone there monies back because of a Postal screw up.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Mail scan screw up

Over the years there have been many posts about this happening.  Apparently the 'delivered' status won't change but buyers will be able to see updates as the package is scanned on its way to them.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Mail scan screw up

Over the years there have been many posts about this happening.  Apparently the 'delivered' status won't change but buyers will be able to see updates as the package is scanned on its way to them.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Mail scan screw up

Yes I had that happen twice now. Worst yet the postal system can't correct it on line.  If you call their 800 number they can pull up the info however.    Had a buyer go nuts over it too.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply