cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping labels printing in center of page

For about two weeks now, the labels that I generally print from my phone are printing one per page right in the center of the paper. They used to print so that two could fit on a single sheet of paper, and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I’m using a whole sheet of paper each time I print a label with most of the paper wasted. I haven’t changed any settings, so I don’t know what happened or how to fix it. I have tried every setting available on the print menu on my phone and nothing helps. Am I the only one having this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @jad261 . Change your label size to 8x11 which will push the label to the top half of the page.

Alternately, if you continue to use the 4x6 size, you can adjust the print settings on your printer preferences. When the pop up appears you should see a box that says center image and can uncheck that.

-----------

On the label purchase page first make sure your label options are expanded:

shippingoptions.png

When your shipping options are expanded:

printformat.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi. Thanks so much. My labels are set as 4x6 on the 8x11 paper options, but they still print right in the middle of the paper. I think I have tried every setting. When I choose “2 labels per sheet, it will print a very small label near the top of the center of the paper leaving room for a 2nd small label below it. Nothing seems to help. 😞 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I just re-read. I don’t have a label size option. I have a paper size option. I will double check that when I purchase another label, but I’m 100% positive. Are you on an Android phone? I’m on iPhone, but my labels did look like your photo before…print preview and printing on one side of the paper. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply