cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still No FedEx credits!

Had two messages over the last few weeks. LISTS of FedEx upcharges.  
eBay is on here saying mistake, we will credit.
Still NO credits!

And today...the mystery continues....another upcharge.
I said package weight was 21 lbs.
Fed corrected that and said it was 13 lbs.
AND, entered Billable weight at 71 lbs.
AND....increased the cost $1.63  (one dollar and 63 cents for 21 lbs to 13 lbs, to 71 lbs). 
It's not possible that any of that adjustment is correct.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Still No FedEx credits!

credit. No response. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Still No FedEx credits!

"Fed corrected that and said it was 13 lbs. AND, entered Billable weight at 71 lbs." 

I had that that happen to me as well and was told by eBay customer service that:

"Please keep in mind eBay’s estimates are based on the weight and dimensions you've entered, and do not include shipping surcharges, additional fees, or billable (dimensional) weight that may apply to your shipment." 

I was instructed that in order for the eBay calculator to provide a correct quote  you must enter the dimensional weight instead of the actual weight. 

In my own response to eBay I wrote "That eBay shipping calculator does not include shipping surcharges, additional fees, or billable (dimensional) weight that may apply to your shipment is not stated anywhere in the calculator/shipping label creator. It does say Providing accurate dimensions is critical to getting an accurate shipping quote and ensuring there are no surprises after you ship, such as the item being returned or additional charges. That statement itself implies shipping surcharges, additional fees, or billable (dimensional) weight that may apply to your shipment are included in the quote if all information is accurately entered. "

I don't recall this being an issue with the calculator a few months ago.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Still No FedEx credits!

I weighed the package at 21 lbs.
FedEx said it was 13 lbs  (not possible)
Billed it at 71 lbs (dimensions were nowhere near that large)
THEN, added ONE dollar and 63 cents?   
   If it was that much off, the upgrade would have been at least $50

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Still No FedEx credits!

It wasn't a problem before, this all started around mid-march
ebay keeps stating refund within 5 days, going on 2-weeks no refunds, still currently getting charged almost double. Rep I talked to this morning said it should be resolved this week but offered no other insight.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply