cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble setting additional items for free shipping

I have up to 10 of the same item for sale.  $10 shipping for any number bought.  I have the combined shipping checked, but it still puts $10 shipping for each item.  I have a buyer that wants all 10, but I can't make any adjustments to the listing that will change it from $100 shipping to just $10.  Please help.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

End the listing and relist it as a lot and adjust the shipping 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@suttonm wrote:

I have up to 10 of the same item for sale.  $10 shipping for any number bought.  I have the combined shipping checked, but it still puts $10 shipping for each item.  I have a buyer that wants all 10, but I can't make any adjustments to the listing that will change it from $100 shipping to just $10.  Please help.  

When you create the listing you should see a field for the Item Price and also a field for Each Additional. If you want each additional to be zero/free then I think you need to actual enter $0.00.

You don't  need to end the listing, you can just revise it to show $0.00 in the additional field.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Not the additional item price, the additional shipping cost should be free.  I can't find where to allow free shipping for additional items.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply