cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Mailing Options Missing?

Trying to print a mailing label for Media Mail. It is greyed out. What is the issue?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Sometimes it is the category your item is listed under. If the category does not qualify for Media Mail, most likely that is why it is greyed out. Not sure and if you could clarify what you sold and what category you sold it in may help.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Definitely a category issue. But, you can still go to the post office and buy the media mail postage from there and then manually enter the tracking number on eBay. There is no eBay discount for media mail, so the cost will be the same whether you get the postage from the post office or from eBay.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Which item @nfajr ? Those stickers do not qualify for media mail.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

CD, and I can't get ANY of the USPS or EBAY shipping options to turn on, only greyed out. I have been able to routinely use media mail and ground advantage for CDs.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Double-check whether there's some typo in your package weight or dimensions.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@nfajr wrote:

CD, and I can't get ANY of the USPS or EBAY shipping options to turn on, only greyed out. I have been able to routinely use media mail and ground advantage for CDs.

If all of USPS is grayed out and your weight/dimensions are correct, the problem is most likely with the buyer's address @nfajr . Check for a missing unit number or something like that.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@nfajr 

Is the ship to address in the USA?

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I had a buyer with no USPS shipping option available. I finally went to the USPS website and tried the address there, I got a response that it was not able to receive USPS shipments. I notified the customer and canceled the order. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote: ... If all of USPS is grayed out and your weight/dimensions are correct, the problem is most likely with the buyer's address @nfajr . Check for a missing unit number or something like that.

The ZIP Code finder tool at usps.com can be useful for determining the validity of an address's details and format.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply