Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Anyone agree that a buyer with a guest account should have 100% buyer protections forfeited?

With guest accounts, I can block any buyer's account, then they can just go and make a guest account. If a buyer is banend from ebay, they can just go and use a guest account (I know there are otherways they do this do, but the subject is guest accou...

Horrible threatening feedback from a scammer..help

I just had my first negative feedback ever. It's a bit disturbing. The person obviously is scamming me, the item was sent fine, it appears that he tampered with the package himself and claims that it was defective. I'm prepared to fully ignore this a...

No Views on items, to many fees,

It seems to take forever to get any views on my items unless I choose to give 12% of my sale with a $4.21 charge on shipping an item for less than a lb. Unless something changes, I'm out. I was trying to build a business as a great Ebay partnership. ...

How to contact the CEO of ebay - i have a long list

been on ebay for 26yrs but have the worst customer service people that make it up, the supervisor level is even worse and their fees are getting out of hand. THEIR MOTO SHOULD BE "WE LOVE OUR BUYERS AND HATE OUR SELLERS" 7500 items sold and the last ...

Wrongfully flagged as counterfeit. What to do?

I had an item get flagged as counterfeit, but it was not. I’m not planning to re-list the item, in case it gets flagged again. But, is there a way to petition the flag? I don’t want to receive another one wrongfully and be banned.

Ebay fee more than 13.25% for a trading card?

Hi everyone, I'm new to selling trading cards on ebay and was wondering if someone could help me understand the transaction fee. I was expecting a 13.25% for selling this card, but it's more like 22%. What am I missing? Thanks in advance! 

Screenshot_20240502_191013_eBay.jpg

Can I tell a buyer I am selling on another platform?

Me, seller, and a prospective buyer we’re unable to come to a deal because of eBay’s fee and shipping costs, but they told me they live nearby and asked if I was on Facebook market place. Can I tell the buyer that I am selling on Craigslist? I got in...

Authenticated Cards

I have a PSA Authenticated card I would like to sell. If my card has been PSA Authenticated and when I sell it, does it have to re-authenticated by PSA for the purchaser?

Resolved! Just your honest opinion, please?

Family member saw a Youtube eBay show. Seller said he never leaves description for items unless it has a defect. Because 8 out of 10 buyers do not read description and only look at a couple photos. Would you as a seller agree with this?We would just ...

Roommate bid on my item as a joke. Now eBay suspended me for 10 days & took away bidding on auctions

My computer got hacked and I had some problems with shipping items with tracking when I used their eBay envelopes. Seems that the Post Office does not recognize their tracking as i got no confermation of delivery. Also my roommate bid on an item I wa...

might be nice to have Immediate Payment for auctions

I haven't used Immediate Payment so far. I haven't had much trouble with people not paying for Fixed Price items. The problems are with auction wins. Just this past Sunday I sold 3 items at auction and they have not been paid for. I don't think I can...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors