cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Shipping Service

Is anyone else experiencing horrible service and lost packages from eBay Shipping Services??  The new process is allowing the local rep to mark items as delivered upon receipt to their facility instead of being delivered to the destination address,  This is resulting in undelivered or delivery days later than the posted documentation.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay Shipping Service

EBay has no shipping services. 

They give access to USPS, UPS AND FEDEX but have none of their own. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

eBay Shipping Service

Sorry, but you are misinformed.  eBay facilitates ESPS to provide cheaper shipping services and gets a cut of the money for the cut-rate service or misplaced/lost packages.  The post was looking for anyone else out there  experiencing losses and not wikipedia responses.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay Shipping Service

@brothacker1974 

If you are referring to eBay Standard Envelope, that comes with limited tracking and $20 in insurance. 

"eBay standard envelope shipments are protected in the case of loss or damage that occurs during transit. Each shipment includes up to $20 of shipment protection on single-item orders and up to $50 on combined orders. If your buyer claims items weren’t received or damaged in transit, we recommend you file a shipping protection plan claim". 

https://www.pip-claim.com/PIPClaim/eBayIntClaim/CreateeBayClaim

I'm sorry you are having issues with this service.

eBay Seller Leader: Detroit-Ann Arbor In-Person eBay Networking Events
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eBay Shipping Service

Unfortunately for me, I am the buyer and the sellers could careless.  They received payment and the new "cheap" service located locally in Sterling, Va is marking the packages as delivered when THEY receive it and not when it is delivered or lost.  As a buyer, eBay could care less and leaves me no option for resolution or refund.  Hence if eBay doesn't fix this, I am going to stop buying on eBay.  Seems only sellers have rights on eBay...as long as eBay gets their fees.  Thank you fashionsandbeauty4u for the intelligent and knowledgeable response.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

eBay Shipping Service

@brothacker1974 

You are most welcome.

eBay Seller Leader: Detroit-Ann Arbor In-Person eBay Networking Events
Message 6 of 6
latest reply