cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playtime 2022

I'm keep my fingers crossed that this will work.

Message 1 of 2,109
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Playtime 2022

Shirley...Haha, sometimes with family it's hard to get it right no matter what you do 🙂 ...thanks...I'm sure the dress you made was beautiful...Yeah, the wind can do terrifying things...So, how was Magnum?...Wouldn't it be lovely to age like our dolls? :-)...Thanks!..I'm sure your fashionista loves her new scarf. It turned out lovely.

Happy St. Patrick's Day from 6" Jessie.

16641012390_2b0017a462_c.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 1240 of 2,109
latest reply
2,108 REPLIES 2,108

Playtime 2022

Shirley...You're welcome. That Alebrijes exhibit was wonderful and the park was so beautiful. I had a great time...Thanks! I love buying those patriotic Barbies at Walmart. They've had a different one for the past 3 years and the images on the swimsuits are all different...Honestly, I thought I had posted photos of the Dollar Tree furniture. I absolutely love it and it's beautiful and beautifully designed which is surprising, especially for something that inexpensive. So today I'm posting photos of the furniture in the packaging. My recommendation? Buy it. I think it's too pretty and well done to pass up...The mini car in Kelly's house is the 2016 Hallmark Dream Convertible ornament...The Barbie in your first photo is so beautiful...I like that most of the others are dressed in patriotic colors...Well, it's the 4th of July! Jaime is going to have some fireworks 

Kate...Thanks for the info. I love your fashions. You always do such an excellent job with them. Thanks for the info on the Eames elephants, love them!...thanks  ...Loving the watermelon fashions! Actually, I'm loving all the fashions. It's great that you put Ken in colorful fashions too!

Message 2 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Outdoor Furniture Playsets from Dollar Tree.

Lounge chair...the package comes with one chair and one side table. I bought two of them.

52085111461_27c6e7635f_b.jpg52085353564_fde90f9491_z.jpg

Message 3 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Table and chairs...the package comes with 2 chairs and a table.

52057011366_9d18fb6235_z.jpg

The umbrella and rod for the table and chairs are sold separately.

52055965212_441c154ce6_z.jpg52056262982_f1c960f96e_z.jpg

Message 4 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Grill...one piece, does not open/close...I did not buy this because I already have several grills.

52057249094_0d03e5422d_z.jpg

Message 5 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

So far, so good! 

Here are some test photos to make sure all is working smoothly.

🙂

viewangled.JPGnewnestingshelves.JPG

Message 6 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Kate, thanks for the test post. Your photos are great!

CA35EE1A-6160-4AC9-AA42-9420AB5D137F.jpeg

Message 7 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Tuesday Night ~

Thanks Queli for starting the new Playtime thread.  Sad to see the old one go since it was started in 2011 by Twanger (Diane).   Moderators have been closing a lot of old threads throughout the Ebay community.  I am thankful we are given the option to start a new one in it's place.   There should be no concerns of whether this new thread will function properly, since all it is really, is simply a new thread and new ones are started daily here in the community.    One can still go back and read the old threads, you just can't post replies. 

QUELI ~  What a neat Barbie!  She has her hands shaped in a heart!  How cool!   I see your Kens are also enjoying the the chair, table, and umbrella sets as well.   I think the stuff is pretty neat even if it did come from a dollar tree. 

KATE ~  There's the cute little bear!  She is so sweet.   Always like the shelf shots with POR and the nesting dolls. 

The heat has been awful!  100* today.  Next two days 97-98*.   We have had 42 days so far with temps of 90* and above.   I checked our outdoor thermometer a few minutes ago and it was still 90*.  Right now it is 10:30pm.   Bunny is so hot with all the fur she has so I wrestled her down and gave her a good haircut. 

Mama is still hanging out by Bunny's condo.

100_6276.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 8 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Good Wednesday Morning, 

Queli - I like our new thread and am glad we have it. Now we just have to make sure Jackie can get on it when she returns from convention! 🙂 

Shirls - Wow it is hot where you are!! I won't complain about being warm at all. Glad Bunny got a hair cut and I'm glad Mama Bunny has somewhere to hang out.

xoxo Kate

Francie with a tiny jewelry Kiddle.Francie with a tiny jewelry Kiddle.Lily-of-the-Valley Kiddle...Lily-of-the-Valley Kiddle...is checking out her flower!is checking out her flower!William has no interest in the tiny dolls!William has no interest in the tiny dolls!

Message 9 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Wednesday Afternoon ~

It is 98* right now.  Partly cloudy, so it is helping to keep the temp lower.   Have 2 humming birds and they tussle over the the feeders.  2 feeders, they both seem to like the smaller, pink one best, so it goes empty just about every other day. 

Bunny growled at me this morning when I brought her some fresh grass (hard to find since lawn is burnt to a crisp).  She does not like to be handled, so she will be grumpy with me for a few days. 

Found a discarded 'fake' painting on canvas along the street this morning.  It is 3' X 4'  Thomas Kinkade look alike.   Should make a great backdrop but, for now, it's on the wall in here. 

KATE ~  Glad you discovered the new Playtime thread.  I too hope Jackie will see it.  Is she still away? 

LOL that William has no interest in the tiny Kiddles.  Mookie would probably drag them away by their hair.  She liked soft, furry, items to carry or drag away.   Wonder if she tended her kittens when they got too far away from her? 

Cute photo of Lily the Kiddle studying up on her flower.  Looks like an older book.  The Kiddle pin may be tiny, but it appears to be well 'decorated.'

Waving to Queli & Jackie

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 10 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Rapunzel visits a remote cottage. 

100_6279.JPG100_6282.JPG

Message 11 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Shirley...you're welcome...Thanks 🙂 Yeah, that Barbie is perfect with her heart shaped hands...Oh yeah, the guys like that patio set too...Holy smokes! 100*? That is hot, hot, hot! I'm sure bunny feels cooler after her haircut...Rapunzel is my favorite Disney Princess.

Kate...Yeah, me too. I'm glad we're back in business!...I sent Jackie an email so she knows too...Wow, I've never seen such a teeny tiny kiddle, so cute...Love that lily kiddle...Haha, William knows they're no threat to him.

Message 12 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Barbie and I went to a 4th of July celebration.

52199398781_c0fff2efaf_z.jpg

Message 13 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Good Thursday Morning, 

Shirls - Rapunzel looks so pretty visiting the lovely cottage - I’m so glad you found her and were able to fix her up! Is that a Thomas Kincaid (is that his name?) illustration?

Queli - Barbie looks lovely in her patriotic swimsuit! Is that painted on her? I remember when you had those dolls that you put in water and they revealed different painted on outfits.

Xxoo Kate

The time when Stinky and Skipper visited the Kiddle Townhouse...

kiddletownhouse.JPGkiddletownhouse2.JPGkiddletownhouse3.JPGkiddletownhouse4.JPGkiddletownhouse5.JPGkiddletownhouse6.JPG

Message 14 of 2,109
latest reply

Playtime 2022

Thursday Night ~

Thank goodness a little storm blew through this afternoon....it brought the temperature down to 88* from 98*.   Just some wind and clouds was about all she wrote.   Tomorrow's high predicted 99*.   I think it has been well over a month that temps were not below 90*.  

QUELI ~ I was thinking about emailing Jackie and then forgot to do that today.  I'm glad you are on the ball 😊

Barbie looks cool in her heart-shape glasses.  Love the painted SS!  I like them...a lot and don't know why for sure.   Glad you made it back safely from the 4th of July parade you went to. 

KATE ~ The Liddle Kiddle Townhouse is adorable!   Pretty nice to, actually.   Stinky and Skipper seem to be enjoying themselves..esp. Stinky......he seems to have found a hiding place! 

I'm pretty sure the painting is not a Kinkade.   In fact, I got to looking at it and decided there were some things I didn't like, so I repainted some of it 🙄😲.    

Message 15 of 2,109
latest reply