cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Friendly Page button missing

I can't find the button anymore on the order details page for any of my purchases.  Did they make an announcement saying they were getting rid of this or is this a bug?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Same Here !!! Any update...

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

have the same problem, hope solve soon

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Hi kyle@ebay . Several sellers are reporting this. Can you find out if it's an intentional change or an error?

On what may or may not be a related note, some of us are seeing issues with links on the order details page as discussed here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Tools/another-issue-cropping-up/m-p/34346956#M45950

FYI @quicksilverdiecast 

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

What a mess this causes me!  Hopefully a temporary problem.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Does anyone have an explanation for the invoice printing not available?  I printed an invoice recently, and wanted another copy and when i clicked on the View Order Detail, the printing option was no longer available. 

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Ridiculous. Why would they get rid of it? They added this to the new page so I answered!

How do you like our order details page?

https://connect.ebay.com/srv/survey/a/payments.orderdetails.dweb?pageId=3490034&ctx=itemId%26transId...Tell us what you think

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

You should still be able to print the standard order details page using Control-P, which, though not as compact as the "printer friendly version", has all the same details.

Use the "Tell us what you think" link to provide eBay page developers with some needed feedback regarding the missing page feature.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Me too is missing to print order details! I have contacted 2x help on ebay today, they did not know about it, and said Im the 1th who is reporting issue, they will solve the problem as priority but its still whole day unsolved. 

mspalek_0-1710440736341.png

I need as up documents for custom procedures before delivery its very serious trouble!!!! Without tax invoice and order document cant my purchase go through and pass custom!!! :-((((((((((((

Your hint with CTRL+P is ok, anyway with pictures I cant use it for custom procedures.    Regards

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

with pictures I cant use it for custom procedures.

Using a different browser than you normally use and an ad blocker add-on, it is possible to hide individual images and other graphical page elements, wind up with something that looks much more like the old "printer-friendly" version of the page, and then save it as a PDF or print it.

If you need strictly text, you may be able to copy and paste the page into a word document and then delete the images. You will most likely need to play with the format to make it look more like the old page, if that matters.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

No time to play with things like that, the problem is global, every browser does not show printing and order as document as it was till yesterday absolutely without trouble before. I have tried on cell phone different browser, in notbook opera and microsoft browser, I have asked another person which is using also another browser then me, nothing visible as well. And with add block, all reklame allowed, no changes still nothing visible. Serious trouble really. And I also dont understand reason, why to dont show and dont let customers to print documents about their purchases?! I buy like mad on ebay I dont have time to play with some printing of screens by each purchase, delete pictures, I fill so many customs procedurs I'm desperate from this. For me its over to buy on ebay without to get valide documents. I did not changed any setting on handy, any setting in notbook so this is problem of ebay. They should fix it, by purchases under 150euro its collected 21% VAT on ebay, but if its over, then unfortunately there is no visible even tax invoice!! I have looked in purchases few weeks ago, there is no tax invoice and there is no order visible as well. Everything split. So I have deffinitive no valide document what I have ordered and paied on ebay. Thats wierd. All goes every parcel through zoll, without printing of tax invoice and order document they dont deliver me the parcels. Its very strict in my country. Really bad situation, I dont even know if I should contact rather the sellers to tell them that without valide documents I have to give up all items I won in auctions last days. Tomorrow I contact the ebay help agent again, they promised me to fix it up, he SAW him self there is missing up on right side of the details of order the printing option of the order! Its nothing what has something to do with kind of browser U use. I must fill custom procedurs online and I dont have documents. The several parcels are on its way and so now what to do....

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Plus I have tried to sign in to ebay.com, to ebay.uk, to ebay.de ..... etc .... the situation is still the same, no visible the document of order, and no printing option.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

It is now fixed for me. 

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Wow they fixed it! its there back! Printer Friendly Page jupiiiiiiiiiiiii Hope it will last like that!!!! 😉 good night (here is night)

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I am having the same issue, I need the Printer Friendly Option back!

Message 15 of 17
latest reply