cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search by location

I use the search "within 50mi. of my zip code" as well as some of my saved searches for larger items.

All of a sudden the results are 2,300mi away and "from Japan".

Anyone else have this issue or is it on my end?  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Search by location

Ran into the same issue.  Seems like it started on 8/23. It's weird some zip codes it doesn't work and others it does.  For example 02861 it doesn't work but 49501 it does

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Search by location

Yes I have noticed the same thing. eBay: please log this as a bug if you haven't already.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Search by location

I'm seeing the same problem. I first noticed with my saved searches with locations. Results from all over the world are showing up.

Today I noticed the location filter in search results isn't working either. Results say "25 miles from 60634," but the first result is in Virginia.

Someone mentioned they saw it happen around 8/23. I do not remember the first day it happened, but it was in the last week.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Search by location

What day will my package show up and what time

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Search by location

@keenedde_43,

In the future, please look at the date a topic/discussion was posted, and do not reply to ones over 6 months old.  Also read the opening comment to see if it is about your issue or question. If it is not use the Start a discussion button.

Every listing will have an estimated delivery time frame posted on it, that will tell you when you can expect an item to be delivered if you buy it today.  Most items bought on ebay will have a tracking number that will be uploaded and when it is in your purchase history you can track its progress through the shipper's system.

None of them will give you a time during the date you should receive an item, that all depends on a carrier's work load for the day. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Search by location

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply