cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller

I asked the seller before ordering  jeans wether it were 100% cotton, seller  sais yes, I buy and receive 52% cotton and 48% poliester, obviously seller is a liar; the whole problem for me is clear: to buy garments or shoes in  an official store only!!!

like GAP store on Amazon, etc.,  useless to ask questions about a product!! you never get the answer; to buy garments in a small-time underbasement shop is hopeless, deadend!!?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Seller

1. Did you know  we're not allowed to "name and shame" here?

2. Can we assume that you are returning the item you received which is not as described so  that you can be refunded?

3. Your FB states that the fabric content is not mentioned on the actual item.  In that case, how does one determine that it's 52% cotton and 48% polyester? 

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Seller

With their feedback, I would have found another seller.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Seller

@soh.maryl wrote:

3. Your FB states that the fabric content is not mentioned on the actual item.  In that case, how does one determine that it's 52% cotton and 48% polyester? 

That's a feedback left for a previous purchase by the OP (from a different seller). It looks like the OP has a habit of buying items without fabric content.

@serghy_ghnatyouq wrote:

the whole problem for me is clear: to buy garments or shoes in  an official store only!!!

@serghy_ghnatyouq 

You found the solution.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Seller

I have asked the seller before buying!!! it is 100% cotton or blend, the reply was 100%; the item i received is 58% cotton and 42% poliester; whom you defend? you allso fool cluents?

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Seller

@serghy_ghnatyouq wrote:

I have asked the seller before buying!!! it is 100% cotton or blend, the reply was 100%; the item i received is 58% cotton and 42% poliester; whom you defend? you allso fool cluents?

Maybe it was just a simple oversight. Mistakes do happen to all of us.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Seller

Sellers do make mistakes, but I have run across quite a few who will simply tell you whatever they think you want them to say in order to sell an item. Never lead the seller by saying is this 100% cotton... ask them what the fabric content is and let them tell you. 

I learned to do that a while back when I asked a seller if a pant inseam was at least 33", they assured me it was definitely 33" exactly. You can probably guess that I bought the pants based on that and when they arrived it was only a 30" inseam which is far too short for me. 

On a side note... you might want to consider leaving less negative sounding positives that are littered with complaints. Sellers read your feedback left and you might be blocked by some if they sense future problems. 

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Seller

i have received a warning from management!!!

not to mention sellers' names!!! imagine only!!!

what buyers must do? go on a demonstration on the street???

Ha! this is the only way  for defending, to mention a seller and try

to undermine his business, this small- time vendor even not tryed

to make any excuse, and managemant warns me, listen buddy, stop doing that; it is a shame!!! now i try to write smth on trustpilot or find another place where to mention this shop; I given right opinion  ( from experience) how and where to buy and management better mail this Good Man and tell him to be more

accurate and stop warning clients; Ha! a shame

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Seller

When buying in a venue like this, sellers don't always know much about their wares. I don't think they would lie on purpose.  You can file an item not as described case and return it as the seller's expense for a full refund.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Seller

What is with all the exclamation points!!!!! It doesn't make your complaints any more valid!!!!!!!!!!!

Judging by all the terrible feedback you give out it you sure seem to have a LOT of problems buying. Not only negative feedback but even the positive feedback you leave is negative. Maybe, just maybe, the problem isn't everyone else...

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Seller

you do not like (!)  mark?  you desided to leave a comment, so I have won another point, you sure must have read the whole conversation, thank you, and ask the seller to send me at least an exuse and tell potential buyers to be as much careful as they can before ordering from just a store on ebay

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Seller

@serghy_ghnatyouq 

< wether it were 100% cotton, seller sais yes, I buy and receive 52% cotton and 48% poliester >    

I don't shop for jeans, but I have seen listings for them, and I have bought a couple of shirts.  Some sellers have the foresight to include in the listing a photograph of the garment label that discloses the fabric composition. 

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Seller

thank you to continue the chat;

ebay calls itself a community; as I understand a community is a place where people address each other by names, free ly express themselves; i twicely mentioned the sellers name and it was again removed; 

in any state there is a society for protection buyers rigjts or smth like this,etc;  not on ebay; this community tends to be smth managed; sellers pay percentage to ebay( I think) and ebay creators  is interested party in that case, and buyers remain vulnerable; that is why there are community rules, guidelines,etc; for me buyers represent an audience with tickets, and evryone takes a seat shown on the ticket, and mouth shut!!

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Seller

@serghy_ghnatyouq wrote:

ebay calls itself a community; as I understand a community is a place where people address each other by names, free ly express themselves; i twicely mentioned the sellers name and it was again removed; 

in any state there is a society for protection buyers rigjts or smth like this,etc;  not on ebay; this community tends to be smth managed; sellers pay percentage to ebay( I think) and ebay creators  is interested party in that case, and buyers remain vulnerable; that is why there are community rules, guidelines,etc; for me buyers represent an audience with tickets, and evryone takes a seat shown on the ticket, and mouth shut!!

Unfortunately you obviously failed to read the Community Guidelines before you posted. It specifically states: "You agree to refrain from posting content or taking actions that are ... about another user’s listings or user IDs to tarnish their reputation (e.g. “naming & shaming”) or otherwise calling the community to action." Ebay's sandbox, eBay's rules.

Rather than continuing to try to call out this seller, why don't you just read up on eBay's Money Back Guarantee and open a case?

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Seller

@serghy_ghnatyouq wrote:

You're welcome to complain. You're welcome to ask advice. You're welcome to disagree with other posters. But you cannot come here and purposely try to embarrass a seller who made a mistake. 

If you continue to name and shame, you're privileges of posting to the community will be blocked. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 15 of 20
latest reply