cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout

Recieved a payout today. The selling price was 190.00. They buyer only sent 162.97. The funds are still on hold. Should I cancel the order. I have tried contact the buyer. But no replies. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Payout

eBay charged the buyer sales tax. Don't  know their state but 12 tax added is 202 and 13% of that is over 26.

190 take away 26 leaves 164.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Payout

eBay charged the buyer sales tax. Don't  know their state but 12 tax added is 202 and 13% of that is over 26.

190 take away 26 leaves 164.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Payout

You have no reason to contact the buyer. Your payout looks right.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Payout

Your buyer paid you in full of what the transaction was. Fees are between you and eBay, has nothing to do with the buyer. No reason for you to message the buyer and hopefully you haven't insulted them because they may retaliate by leaving you negative feedback. Buyer has done nothing wrong here. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Payout

Having same problems. I know for a fact my account # is correct. It's been over a week sending out items and losing money in droves..... Went back to previous account, now they can't verify it. Unbelievable!!!! 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Payout

@castle6509 

OP has no problem  !!!!

What is your problem?   Maybe someone here in the community can be of some assistance.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply