cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Identifying Bratz Dolls

2AA288BD-45DC-48FF-948B-2A15CD4DF180.jpeg

D1BD0788-309C-41A0-AD42-BC1B67BDF819.jpeg

I recently inherited a TON of dolls from my aunt who has collected since the 70s at least and Im pretty sure Ive gathered what I think are Bratz dolls but I have no clue which ones, does anyone know any information about these based on pictures? Would be eternally grateful for names or years or set names so I know how to price them. I can provide closer pics if needed! You might be seeing me around here a lot! 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi sakume88.

This site lists the dolls and clothes, and who and what came with them.  Hope it helps.

Bratz World Bratz Dolls (diaryland.com)

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I browsed through the pictures but I couldn't seem to find any matches... are these even Bratz dolls? The back of them says Mattel 1999 on most bodies, the heads just have Mattel on them.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

No, they are not Bratz which were made by MGA. You have My Scene by Mattel.

http://www.manbehindthedoll.com/MY_SCENEmain.htm

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The dolls in that photo are from a different doll brand called My Scene, a Mattel doll line made in 2002. They were discontinued in the USA in 2008 and worldwide in 2011. They can be worth quite a bit, so keep a hold on them. I hope this helps! 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply