Did you mean: 

Style opinions please on vintage Dooney & Bourke mini/small satchel

57EE7CDD-4E92-4861-8194-4B7A82650311.jpeg

5DA970A9-A2D5-43DE-9AA2-74001C0CD35F.jpeg

669594F3-1ECD-4DEA-87E7-18AC48110841.jpeg

F76B67E5-392C-4502-BC2C-EC767ECA45D9.jpeg

969D2774-D56E-465D-A62D-D9400D717545.jpeg

CF13A29D-3E50-471E-8F9E-FA579D514C84.jpeg

Hi all, I am looking for opinions as to the style number of my Dooney and Bourke satchel…could it be the R710?? My purse measures 10” wide across base x  6.5” tall to zipper x 5” wide at base with a 3.5” drop on the handles and a 19” to 21” drop on the strap. This seems to match up with the dimensions on the 710, but the only verified 710’s I have seen are ones in which the duck emblem is not positioned higher up on the bag (incorporated into the trim near the zipper line). Could mine be a variation of this style? Or is it a separate style altogether?? Also, does this look like ‘Ivy’ green? Many thanks for any input!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The bag is authentic but isn't R710. R710 is a different style. (Search ebay for a red "Dooney R710" to see what that style looks like.)

Your bag is probably some type of shoulder satchel but I don't know the style number. 

My own pictures of ivy green Dooney look darker than your green. I don't think it's ivy. It might be forest.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Many thanks for your input, albertabrightalberta, and also for confirming authenticity! I guess I will list the purse with no style # attached to it…thanks, forest green seems like the most likely color. I have searched in vain for a listing on the internet that will reveal the style # to no avail (searching for a purse with tags still attached or the white sticker on the underside of the hanging pocket intact). A few listings are incorrectly calling this a 710. I also poured over vintage Dooney catalog pages on the internet but could not find this exact style. Must be a rare style…?

Thanks again for your valued opinion:)

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Perseverance paid off! I searched one more time and think I hit on the style #: R110...there was a 'sold' listing for this style on poshmark and it still had the white sticker intact behind the interior pocket. These types of things drive me crazy until I solve them, I am a little nuts lol. Thanks again for your input, I appreciate your taking the time to respond to my post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Nice investigative work! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 5
latest reply