cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticate Louis Vuitton Bag Please

I saw a comment on ebay community forums that recommended to post your bag here for authentication before paying for it. So I am trying that out. Thank you for viewing.

IMG_2578.JPG

IMG_2579.JPGIMG_2580.JPGIMG_2581.JPGIMG_2582.JPGIMG_2583.JPGIMG_2584.JPGIMG_2585.JPGIMG_2586.JPGIMG_2587.JPGIMG_2588.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@jsales0 

@albertabrightalberta 

I have an opinion but I want to call in a few pros.

I think it's a bad fake. May I ask where this bag is? It looks like an outdoor sale of some type.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@jsales0 

@albertabrightalberta 

I have an opinion but I want to call in a few pros.

I think it's a bad fake. May I ask where this bag is? It looks like an outdoor sale of some type.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@grt_forever 

I'm really hoping you didn't buy it.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It's fake. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thank you. No, it wasn't purchased.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I take pictures of larger items by my back porch usually. I wasn't sure about this one and saw it on the forums that you can ask here before paying for the authentication, not the bag. Realize that was ambiguous in the original post. I spent hours looking at authentic vs. fake  but I really didn't see most of the stuff mentioned. They sound so confident with some of it to, and I just don't see it. I did see that they never have plastic on handles, so I thought that's the most likely give away, for me anyway. I didn't see any in this style either, so I was kind of wondering what they even tried to copy.

Wondering what to even do with this. I don't really see destroying a bag when it's still a bag. It does hold stuff if you stick it in it. Some people don't care what it says and if it copied something. But that's a no no here I've gathered.

Thought I'd ask here just in case anyone did think it had the chance to not be fake. Maybe it wouldn't hurt.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@grt_forever 

I'm glad to hear that!

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Fake as a $3 bill. Return it if you can.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Fake. Avoid buying luxury goods from informal markets or unproven sellers.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply