cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and horrible Authenticity Guarantee SELLER SHIPPING SCAM

purchased item number 305493383404. After I hit buy it now I saw it was a fake…the date code is upside down. The scam seller shipped it to a the city where the authentication center is… Moonachie, NJ and then delivered to a P.O. Box in Wood Ridge, NJ. 

Authenticity guarantee items don’t go to a P.O. Box. and they don’t go to Wood Ridge, NJ.

On tracking because it was “delivered” it shows ”arrived at authenticator” but it’s not at the authenticator …..the authentication center isn’t in Wood Ridge, NJ and authenticity guarantee items aren’t sent to a P.O. Box.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the tracking.

HELP

IMG_0361.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If the item was shipped to the wrong location, or mis-delivered to the wrong location then the AG center will not receive it.

Assuming that's what happened, you can file a non-receipt claim after the estimated delivery date window passes.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes, BUT…. the problem is is that it’s showing that it’s at the authenticity center because even though it wasn’t delivered to the authenticity center, it was “delivered“ but it was delivered to a post office box so it looks like it’s at the authentication center, but it’s actually not. in my purchase history it shows at authentication center not because it’s there but because it was “delivered“. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I do understand.

My advice stands.

Wait to see what happens.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@justagirl12 wrote:

Yes, BUT…. the problem is is that it’s showing that it’s at the authenticity center because even though it wasn’t delivered to the authenticity center, it was “delivered“ but it was delivered to a post office box so it looks like it’s at the authentication center, but it’s actually not. in my purchase history it shows at authentication center not because it’s there but because it was “delivered“. Do you understand what I’m saying?

We understand what your saying in this thread and in your other identical one. 

What you aren't understanding is that for authenticity guaranteed items, there are going to have to be two deliveries - one to the authenticity center and the next one to you. And until both are completed, the transaction won't be finished. 

And assuming it was a fake tracking scam, the second half of the delivery (to you) cannot be made so when you don't receive the item by the last estimated delivery date, you will win your INR claim. 

PLEASE just be patient while the scam plays out and backfires on the seller. 

Also see my response in your other thread.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@albertabrightalberta Thank you. I’ll keep you posted. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

same ....situation ...here.... po box delivered to the same address....

Message 7 of 7
latest reply