cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I GIVE UP! Searched for weeks & can't ID this Vtg PERFUME. Gold Foil Ballerina Label, W.S. on bottom

Appreciate anyone who can help ID this fragrance or perfumer.  Tried every search I could think of for weeks. No other identifying marks other than what's pictured below. The color looks like it may be a perfume.  Wondering if the W.S. is NOT a brand, but rather indicates something else.   THANKS!

IMG_6162.JPGIMG_6165.JPGIMG_6164.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I GIVE UP! Searched for weeks & can't ID this Vtg PERFUME. Gold Foil Ballerina Label, W.S. on bottom

I believe this is White Shoulders. You'll need to research if it's a vintage logo. It may have changed. White Shoulders is a very old brand. 1945ish.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks so much for the lead! Yes, I've heard of White Shoulders and will let you know what I find out.  Off to the searches!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

In looking at vintage ads & bottles, I found the bottle to either have a heart label with no logo or one depicting a busty woman with wind swept hair. It's made by Evyan.  I appreciate the lead, though, it was worth a shot!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply