cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homemade Crafts

Does anyone have a success story they would like to share with me on selling homemade crafts on Ebay?

Thank you,

Anna

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Homemade Crafts

Hello. I don't know about success stories, but I have successfully sold certain crafts/jewelry that I had a hand in making or that I partially made. Do you have any specific questions? I'm interested in learning more about this topic, so hopefully you get more replies. 🙂

-- WendyMarie
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Homemade Crafts

Hello.  I would also like to hear from others who sell craft items.  I have sold some of my handmade vintage Christmas creations on eBay over the past few years (vintage ornament wreath, tinsel trees, table decor pieces).  Later this year I hope to sell these handmade vintage Christmas items on a separate eBay site.  One thing I have done in the past is, if I am selling several similar items, I include in the description space of each item a message telling potential buyers that I am also selling, for instance, five others that the buyer may want to see.  In that way the buyer knows to look for others.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Homemade Crafts

"Crafting industry-specific solutions requires keen understanding and tailored expertise, honed to meet unique challenges. Innovation, precision, and adaptability Crafting industry-specific are essential for success in this dynamic landscape."

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Homemade Crafts

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply