cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk editing Multi-variation listings... HELP!

First,  AWESOME update!  Moving in the right direction!  Coupons... Well, about freakin' time, LOL!...  

I had no trouble bulk editing 500 listings at a time in bulk editor but now that 2,000 is the default sort amount it NEVER loads.  It always gives the error message "something went wrong".  This means I've taken a GIANT step backwards in being able to edit my listings to keep up with your never ending item specific changes.  I have 38,000 listings... can only edit them 200 at a time.  Can we PLEASE get a fix!  How about the ability to sort a page by 500 instead of only 200?    

photo HONEVILLELOGO-1.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Awesome? Really Danny?

Sure doesn't take much to float your boat these days.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I know, right???  LOL.... But my goodness been asking for coupons for 20 years!  I can drive more than enough business my way to compensate for the slight increase in fees!      Coming soon with each shirt order...  🙂 ...  Coming soon to facebook... weekly or daily coupon offers...   

$5.00 off.png

I know, I know... these stupid category and item specific changes are NEVER ENDING!  But... now that we know that hell will freeze over before they ever stop disruptive category and item specific changes we just have to accept that reality and figure out how to adapt.  Sorry.... but just super, super excited about coupons FINALLY...  Assuming they work as described.    

But... I just came here to ask that they fix this stupid bug that won't let me edit 2,000 listings in bulk editor

photo HONEVILLELOGO-1.jpg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply