cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Update

New update is horrible imo. I love how they are pushing the buying subheadings. I do buy occasionally but am mainly a seller. And questions from potential buyers aren't even in the inbox. You have to find the item and then click on answer question to read it. So you are actually doing more clicks. Good job Ebay! 👏

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

App Update

@slyders_finds wrote:

New update is horrible imo. I love how they are pushing the buying subheadings. I do buy occasionally but am mainly a seller. And questions from potential buyers aren't even in the inbox. You have to find the item and then click on answer question to read it. So you are actually doing more clicks. Good job Ebay! 👏

Hey @slyders_finds! Our Product team is wanting to see if they can help out with what you are experiencing. Could you share more details for the issue(s) that you are running into? 

Devon,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

App Update

@slyders_finds wrote:

Hey @slyders_finds! Our Product team is wanting to see if they can help out with what you are experiencing. Could you share more details for the issue(s) that you are running into? 

Devon,
eBay
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

App Update

Hello. I have an Android. When you open the App it says that you have a question about an item. You click on it and read the message. If you decided to answer the question later it is nowhere to be found in the inbox. You have to go to selling>scroll to find item>click on item>then click on unanswered question. After the conversation is not in the inbox. Today I had a message in my inbox about a payout. Read it. And again message nowhere to be found in inbox after. One of those don't fix it if it isn't broken. The app before the update worked well. But as we know Ebay can't leave well enough alone. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

App Update

@slyders_finds wrote:

Hello. I have an Android. When you open the App it says that you have a question about an item. You click on it and read the message. If you decided to answer the question later it is nowhere to be found in the inbox. You have to go to selling>scroll to find item>click on item>then click on unanswered question. After the conversation is not in the inbox. Today I had a message in my inbox about a payout. Read it. And again message nowhere to be found in inbox after. One of those don't fix it if it isn't broken. The app before the update worked well. But as we know Ebay can't leave well enough alone. 

@slyders_finds Thank you for sharing! Can I have you open the app, go to my ebay, and tap messages, all messages should be in there.

Devon,
eBay
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

App Update

There is no messages to click on anymore under My Ebay. Only inbox at the bottom. You click on that and it says "You Are All Caught Up!". Nothing in Inbox.

Also while we are at it your search engine is horrible. I have searched for a video game recently and all car parts came up! Lol. Also today went to "find" unsold items to relist. Type in title. Zero results. But if I go and SCROLL through unsold the item is visable. Mind blowing how bad the App is. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

App Update

I see your Team changed the App back before update. Thank God! Now if you guys could fix the bad search engine. That would be major. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply