cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any ideas on these coin dot tumblers?

I thought initially that these little 3" tall opalescent coin dot tumblers might be Fenton Honeysuckle but have since learned they are not. I found an Art Deco cocktail shaker set that had similar tumblers but they had no idea who made them either. Hoping someone here may be able to help! Thanks in advance.

900-602 (1).JPG900-602 (4).JPG900-602 (5).JPG900-602 (6).JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Found items that look to be from the same frosted white and yellow set on Etsy, but seller did not ID them other than the generic "mid century".

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1541708946/mid-century-barware-highball-glasses-set

Anchor Hocking, Libby and Fenton all did frosted polka dot glassware, but the styles are different from what you have. Hopefully somebody else will have more info to share other than the above comp.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your input - hoping to figure out who made these. They don't show up in my Fenton books.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Maybe Hazel Atlas ????

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I took a quick look at Hazel Atlas Google images and didn't see any opalescent coin dot tumblers but thanks for the tip! 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If you go to replacements.com and take a photo of one of the glasses against a plain background, searching under glassware, you might find a match. You can do it all on your phone too. It never ceases to amaze me what I have been able to match up there. They've turned out to be a fabulous resource.

Best of Luck to you.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I have tried that feature and you are right - it's a great resource. Thanks for your help! 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply