cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11/7/23 glitch

Encountering a glitch that will not allow paging through listings.

Will not sort listings by date..

also will not allow direct offers to be sent.

Two different computers running chrome.

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

11/7/23 glitch

@monster-deals  I usually copy and paste the buyer info into our software to write up the sales order. I kept clicking different field (name, address, etc) and it wouldn't work. When I tried manually copy & paste, it wouldn't allow that either. I logged out of and back into ebay, with the same results. I waited until the next day, and it worked. Lots of glitches lately. I updated 1 listing t free shipping and I kept getting an error to correct my listing. Nothing else had changed. I removed the free shipping, and it was fine.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

11/7/23 glitch

Hi

Per your request did TEST ON LG LAPTOP WINDOWS 10/64 CHROME

11/07/2023 at 3:35PM EST

Will not sort listings by date - WORK JUST FINA

also will not allow direct offers to be sent - OFFER WAS UNABLE TO SENT AS IS NOTHING EBAY OFFERED

Two different computers running chrome - USED CHROME AND OPERA AND BRAVE

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

11/7/23 glitch

Also guys about copy paste - eBay system not always recognize it you have to tape once to delete last character ant use keyboard to retype one.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

11/7/23 glitch

At least some users seem to be having good results holding down the shift key and refreshing the active listings page (a hard refresh), which would seem to indicate a cache issue, possibly due to a change on eBay's end conflicting with local cached data for those users.

If it is a cache issue, clearing the cache ("for all time" if that option is available) should solve the immediate problem. Otherwise, manually erasing just the eBay cookies and restarting the browser or device may help.

Using an alternative link may also serve as a temporary workaround.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

https://www.ebay.com/mys/active

Message 5 of 5
latest reply