cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my DRAFTS disappeared!

I assume that Listing went down.  Please fix.  I just spent last 2 days listing and just had to add pics and now they're gone. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Mine are also missing. Hopefully, they get it figured out. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

just happened to me- brand new drafts i have been working on disappeared. then about 20 minutes later reappeared. weird.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I'm not sure what's going on but I spent 2 days listing drafts and now all have disappeared.  Thats a HUGE amount of hours and work down the drain.   Can a moderator please reply to us sellers.  This is an important topic.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Someone on another post stated that they were on the phone with eBay support & MAYBE the issue will be fixed by tomorrow. There are multiple posts in the discussion boards about this glitch. I've been unable to list anything all day.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@ezmonsterdeals.  eBay community staff is gone for the day by 5pm pacific time. 

I do know some sellers said their drafts are still there if they check on the app.   I hope that's true for you.   

I do know when there's a site wide issue like this it's usually fixed relatively quickly.    I'm sure we'll hear from eBay tomorrow and cross my fingers it's fixed overnight. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 6 of 6
latest reply