cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't save Buy It Now price when Listing

I cannot create a Buy It Now listing (not an auction). When I commit to listing it, I get this in red:

Looks like something is missing or invalid. Please fix any issues and try again.

Buy It Now price

The Buy It Now price that I previously entered is gone. I put it in again, try to list it again, and I get the same error. The Buy It Now price I entered is gone again.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

This issue also is happening when creating a copied listing, selling similar or even just trying to change a price on an existing listing. The new price entered is not saving, and I have tried revising both individual listings and through the Bulk Editor. The only way to get a price to save is to copy an existing listing, change absolutely everything as if you were starting from new, then post the listing and go back to the Active Listings overview page and manually change the price from the line editor button.

This has been ongoing for days, other posts have been made and no response has been given from eBay support.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Similar thing happening with me - my buy it now designation isn't showing on my listing.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

The only way I could make the listing was to make a new listing altogether. And it wanted to ignore my price of 12.50 and make its own price of 10.00, which was in the Auction price. (I never went into the Auction price, and never said 10.00 for the item, but 10.00 was under the Auction price.) I had to change the Auction price to 12.50, then set my Buy It Now price outside of the Auction tabs. After I did that, it accepted my Buy It Now price. I suspected the initial problem was something to do with the Auction pricing and that is why I am adding this information here.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@wildindig0 

Your listing is an auction with bids.  In most categories the buy it now price disappears once you have a bid. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Did you figure this out because it’s happening to me too

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I tried to edit the price after billing my product, but he doesn't want to change the price at all, only the price he set remains

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@kiraboro-58 wrote:

I tried to edit the price after billing my product, but he doesn't want to change the price at all, only the price he set remains

What do you mean, you tried to edit price after billing your product?

If you are the seller you can give a refund if you want to discount the purchase, or adjust an invoice if the buyer hasn't paid.

If you are the buyer, you can't change the set price that is in the listing. 
Your post is not the same as the OPs situation. Their situation is with creating a listing. Not making a purchase.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I am a seller, from the 3rd time I managed to list my product, but at the price that ebay wants, when I listed there was a button to change the product information, I clicked change, I wrote a different price and that's it, after that I look at my product and there is also the price set by ebay, but not me

Message 9 of 9
latest reply