cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Link to eBay Homepage - Seller Hub after printing labels

After printing shipping labels in bulk, there's a link to return back to Seller Hub on the top right side of the page.

This link has been broken the last few days and directs you to an error message on the eBay homepage.Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.03.42 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.03.18 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.02.59 PM.png

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@bcmike0_1 wrote:

After printing shipping labels in bulk, there's a link to return back to Seller Hub on the top right side of the page.

This link has been broken the last few days and directs you to an error message on the eBay homepage.Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.03.42 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.03.18 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-28 at 12.02.59 PM.png

Thank you @bcmike0_1. We will get this reported to the proper team and follow up with any information we receive back.

Elizabeth,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I've been experiencing this for several days.  I just have to "My eBay" to access the seller hub.  Yes, another step. Yes, it's annoying, but not the worst technical glitch at the moment.  Let's hope they can fix this one quickly-- seems like an easy fix.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

several days here also

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Does anyone from eBay monitor these? Seems odd there’s a report technical issues forum but no interaction from eBay on it.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

that happen to me to hope they fix it soon

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@bcmike0_1 wrote:

Does anyone from eBay monitor these? Seems odd there’s a report technical issues forum but no interaction from eBay on it.

You can tag the community team to bring attention to it -

devon@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

kyle@ebay 

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@bcmike0_1 wrote:

Thank you @bcmike0_1. We will get this reported to the proper team and follow up with any information we receive back.

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thanks elizabeth@ebay  and @ferncliff-39 for the guidance.

I just noticed the Seller Hub link right above the one I referenced before also takes you to the error message on the home page.Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 8.51.19 AM.png

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@bcmike0_1 wrote:

Thanks elizabeth@ebay  and @ferncliff-39 for the guidance.

I just noticed the Seller Hub link right above the one I referenced before also takes you to the error message on the home page.Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 8.51.19 AM.png

I've heard back @bcmike0_1 and the team has let me know they are aware of this glitch and are actively working to get this fixed. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 9 of 9
latest reply