cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing tool not working! Anyone else?

It was working fine this morning, went sourcing. Came home to start listing...Noticed no listings were going live when I published them. Just being re-saved in my drafts. Tried to list through the bulk edit tool and got a "Well this is embarrasing, the listing tool seems to not be working at this moment" message. Have seen lots of people on reddit and these forums with this same issue over the last years. Please help! I like to make money.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

I am noticing the same thing. I successfully submitted one draft and then kept getting an error on subsequent attempts.

I cleared my cache and cookies and tried Chome and Firefox with no luck.

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Yes, and it is super annoying. I have been trying for 2 hours now. I am not sure if I should keep working or give up for the day. 

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

I have done the same with my browsers and tried safari too. Get a "unknown server errror" when trying from mobile. No luck anywhere!

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Just now, I was able to submit 6 new listings by starting the listings from one of my saved templates. I still cannot successfully submit any of my drafts, so I am giving up on trying to submit any of my drafts for now. Hopefully, whatever is going on will be fixed soon.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

My drafts will not "list" - when I submit, they go back to drafts. When I click on the draft listing, I get an error that the listing tool is not working "this second." It's been almost 2 hours at this point. 

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

I have been in contact with Ebay support and they are aware of the glitch and are working on it.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Duly noted. I just finished 30 drafts that i put pictures in last night....Going to start photography again now and list those one by one while they sort this out. Fingers crossed it's not too long. 

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Ayyyy Thanks for taking that one on the chin for us. Was gunna call them when I went to pick up my kids from school. Always such an enjoyable process to get a human on the phone with old ebay.  

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Mine hasn't worked since yesterday. Hope it is resolved soon!  I'm afraid to work on new drafts, worried they may disappear or never get uploaded. 

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

I get the same "Well this is embarrasing, the listing tool seems to not be working at this moment" message.  when try to view existing drafts or trying to list others

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

That's my fear too, so I'm hanging tight. I hope it's not much longer. 

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Still cant list - but I was able to process a return and have I selected the auto relist button and it went live. 

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Feeling the same pain since 7 pm yesterday

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

I'm got same error from yesterday on same listing drafts. But I copied old drafts and new ones uploaded today successfully. Yesterday the same system didn't work. 

Message 15 of 19
latest reply