cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiples glitches experienced this week

Ongoing glitch going on 5 days now, eBay says I didn’t send packages on time for one order but only eBay’s website won’t update that tracking or let me do so , in labels I can find the label (bought on eBay) and tracking shows delivered early. Defects appeals dept alerted twice, dropped the ball twice and failed to fix the defects. Latest glitch, eBay on all platforms telling me I have an offer to address but it’s an old offer I accepted yesterday and it won’t go away. eBay alerted, not fixed yet. First problem I called about this week, eBay sold an item of mine without any offer or sale for 1/3 of its listing price. eBay alerted and I was advised to cancel it. More glitches than sales this week.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Multiples glitches experienced this week

I noticed a glitch too. Sold an item, buyer tried to pay on 3rd day but messaged me that item was cancelled. I do have an auto cancel set up but not until day 5. My item wasn't auto relisted to I listed it again, buyer paid and I shipped. A few days later I noticed I received a defect for canceling the item as Out of Stock. I called Ebay and they said it was a glitch. Orders were canceled from the glitch. She said they would remove it and this morning they removed 2 other older ones instead of the recent glitch order. And my defect rate was 25% but now after they removed 2 it went to 50%. Doesn't make sense. I will wait a few days to see if it sorts out.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply