cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Confirmation Error

I keep receiving the following when I try to see order details. I have asked seller for clarification and if they have received my order but they keep stating they have no record of my order. Please help as my card has already been charged for the order. 

Order not found

Unfortunately there has been an error retrieving your order. If you need help, visit our

help pages.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Order Confirmation Error

@jo-7775757 

Is it possible you made that order using a different eBay account?

Or as a guest?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Order Confirmation Error

It is a possibility but even so I have reached out to the seller and provided my order confirmation number but they state that they have not received the order request. 

I try to access order details via the order confirmation from eBay but it receive the error as if the order is non existent. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Order Confirmation Error

My kneejerk reaction is that it is a Guest purchase. Try this link... hope it helps. >> Get help if you bought as a guest | eBay

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Order Confirmation Error

I try to access order details via the order confirmation from eBay but it receive the error as if the order is non existent.

Does that order details link work if you first sign out of your current eBay account before using the link? That is how guest order links usually work.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Order Confirmation Error

Thank you!! That worked, I am sorry I don’t usually use eBay and this helps a lot. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Order Confirmation Error

You are most welcome -- very glad to hear that worked!

Guest order purchases can be very confusing, even for experienced eBay users.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply