cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase and print ebay standard labels

I have not been able to purchase and print ebay standard labels for the past 4+ days. I've cleared cache and data, changed browsers, even changed dimensions of envelope (eventhough I have used the same size as required for a very long time) and tried using different devices all to no avail. I have to decline offers and have an overdue that I may have to refund if ebay doesn't fix the issue.  The issue is only with the ebay standard label.  What gives ebay??? Please help!!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you're having issues with purchasing labels through eBay.

Use PirateShip your eBay sales are transferred over to PirateShip with one click. Their prices are the same as with eBay.
I use it myself when eBay is not convenient or having issues.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have been having a problem with printing labels the past few days as well. When I hit the "print label" button on the "Label Created" page it prints a partial label and some weird error code on 2 pages of labels. I have to click "download label" and then print it from Adobe.

Are you getting an error code?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi @123marley . Are you still having problems with eBay Standard Envelope? I checked a few of your recent trading card sales and all were in the appropriate category.

Were any of the transactions going to Puerto Rico? If going to PR and the buyer entered PR as the country, ESE will be blocked. You'd have to cancel (problem with address) and have the buyer re-purchase, entering PR as the 'state' and United States as the country.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply