cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Not Letting Me List Items; "We Looked Everywhere..." and "Where's All the Stuff" Messages

This has been happening on and off the past few months at least, but these past 10 days I was able to list 1, yes ONE, item. Every other time, I go to click Publish Listing and it just sits there loading, nonstop, regardless of how long you let it sit.

When you try refreshing the page, I get the "We Looked Everywhere..." and "Where's all the Stuff?" messages.

I've tried the save for later, same thing.

I've tried:

-Updating Chrome

-Restarting Computer

-Firefox, also updated

-Different times of day

-Logging out and back in

Nothing seems to work. When it was happening less often, it would only happen when I switched categories. 90% of my items are auto parts, but when I went to list tools or something different, that's when it would do this same thing. However, now it happens no matter what.

This is ridiculous. I pay for an eBay store I cannot even use, and now am getting backlogged with items to list.

How can this be fixed?

@community_team devon@ebay kyle@ebay kayomi@ebay 

ebay1.pngebay2.png

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay Not Letting Me List Items; "We Looked Everywhere..." and "Where's All the Stuff" Messages

Any difference if you try a private or incognito browser window, or if you temporarily disable add-ons?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Neither have worked, when it happened on and off the incognito way would work usually, but only for a couple listings. And every other aspect of browsing eBay, going through my store settings, etc., all works fine and no issues. It's just listing. Have tried clearing cookies/ caches as well

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@loose_goose_garage wrote:

Neither have worked, when it happened on and off the incognito way would work usually, but only for a couple listings. And every other aspect of browsing eBay, going through my store settings, etc., all works fine and no issues. It's just listing. Have tried clearing cookies/ caches as well

Hey @loose_goose_garage it sounds like you have done pretty much all of the normal troubleshooting steps we'd recommend.  The only other thing I would advise to try is to log in from another device entirely.  That would help determine if the issue is stemming from something that is more account-related or device-related.  Then once you have that determination, I would recommend contacting our CS team to open a ticket.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply