cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why are previously hidden purchases suddenly showing and there is no "hide" in the dropdown menu

This just happened, although there's a thread in "ask a mentor" from 9/23 mentioning the exact same thing. All of my purchases from the past year are suddenly visible again, even all the ones I hid after leaving feedback. There is no longer any "Hide order" option. Why do I suddenly have all this clutter? Why am I not allowed to make it go away? Is this just (yet another) eBay glitch, or is this (yet another) so-called "improvement" eBay has implemented w/o any warning?

While I'm at it, that post from 9/23 had NO option to reply, which is why I had to start a fresh thread on the same dang topic. Ye gods I wish there was a viable alternative to this endless rigamarole & glitchiness.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

why are previously hidden purchases suddenly showing and there is no "hide" in the dropdown menu

The entire site is a work around

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I don't know, but I am having the same problem.  It is most annoying and I can't hide any of these old transactions.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Funny... under Purchase History, I see buttons for 'All Purchases' and 'Show Hidden', but I don't see how to Hide them. Hmmm... 🤔

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

Funny... under Purchase History, I see buttons for 'All Purchases' and 'Show Hidden', but I don't see how to Hide them. Hmmm... 🤔

You have to play around with the buttons.  You have to scroll to the right to see all the options.  All Purchases will show you all purchases that are not hidden.  Hidden will show the hidden purchases only.  If you click on the More Actions you get the button to Hide Order.  If the Order is Hidden you get the option to Un Hide Order but you need to be in the Show Hidden to see the Hidden Orders.

I think everything is there.  You just need to play around it to get use to how it works.

stephenmorgan_3-1696983267348.png

stephenmorgan_2-1696983106383.png

stephenmorgan_0-1696982856710.png

stephenmorgan_1-1696982885556.png

stephenmorgan_5-1696983783906.png

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Only recent purchases can be hidden.

Normally this is not an issue, but recently a bug caused old previously-hidden purchases to reappear.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

If the problem is still ongoing, it should be possible to bookmark a page that only shows recent transactions, hide any recent purchases you want to hide, and use that until eBay fixes the original link.

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/purchase?filter=year_filter%3ALAST60&page=1&moduleId=122164&pg=pu...

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

For "See orders," the only options I get are "All," 2021, 2022, & 2023 -- no more last 30 days, last 90 days, etc.

I only get the "Hide order" option now for items that haven't arrived yet. All the old orders that reappeared do not have any such option.

"Show hidden" & Unhide order" are no help -- they're ALL unhidden now. What I want is for them to be hidden again, as they were until today.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

I agree i want the same thing and i already have other bookmarks for eBay broken pages how many am i gonna need?????

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

The entire site is a work around

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

This just happened with my account too, ALL of my previous purchases are showing even though I ALWAYS have hidden them (after leaving feedback) and I'm talking about pages and pages of previous purchases 

and your suggestion to delete each and every one

would take days...plus most of those older purchases if not ALL do not allow the option to hide them....your suggestion is wrong....EBAY needs to fix this A.S.A.P. For some reason eBay just loves to change the format for no apparent good reason other to employ programmers that change format to "Their Version" of how it should look and operate, but this is something different absolutely no reason to have past hidden purchases on our "my eBay" page.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I arrived on this page hoping to address this issue with someone that actually works for eBay...followed their contact us links and this is what we get, zero nada NO CUSTOMER SERVICE it appears.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

i want a way to hide all delivered packages ; no hide package in drop done 

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

i want a way to hide all delivered packages ; no hide package in drop done

Only recent transactions can be hidden, which is why if you bookmark a page that shows only recent transactions, you can hide the ones you want to hide.

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

EVERYTHING they touch — turns into a cluster F

LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE — STOP CODING

Message 14 of 14
latest reply